HCG levels and AF, Advice Please xxx

M

maggsy11

Hi to all,

I dont post much, but some of you may have seen previous posts.

I had a mmc just over 3 weeks ago, I was 9+ weeks, but baby hadn't grown since about 5 weeks.
Anyway, I stopped bleeding roughly 2 weeks ago and have been dtd every 2 days since, (didn't want to waste any time cos of my age). So I've basically no idea if or when I ov'd. I've had my bloods checked last week and this week, they are still very high and I'm still getting really strong positives on HPT's, altough they are now falling, I need advice on whether AF will show when I've still got so much hcg in my system, I'm all over the place trying to work it out and cant really find any info on the net about it.

Has anyone had the same? Thank you if you've read this far.

xmagsx :hugs:

Hi Maggsy,

Sorry for your loss. I had a MMC and a D&C March 24. It took 4 weeks for me to get a negative HPT. Then one week after that I ov'd. I'm currently 9dpo and will hopefully get AF next week, which will put me at 7 weeks post D&C.

Hope this helps.......

Hi Maggsy,

Sorry for your loss. I had a MMC and a D&C March 24. It took 4 weeks for me to get a negative HPT. Then one week after that I ov'd. I'm currently 9dpo and will hopefully get AF next week, which will put me at 7 weeks post D&C.

Hope this helps.......

Hi, thanks for your reply and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Its a confusing time isn't it, just want my body back to normal (whatever "normal" is), then I'll know where I stand

xmagsx

Hi maggsy - sorry for your loss, i had an mmc too

i thought that you had to have a hcg reading below 5 (i think it was) beforeyour normal cycle can kick in, but im sure another bumper posted to say your cycle can start while hcg is higher than that - i hope you get af very soon. I got my first af 29 days after erpc

Hi maggsy - sorry for your loss, i had an mmc too

i thought that you had to have a hcg reading below 5 (i think it was) beforeyour normal cycle can kick in, but im sure another bumper posted to say your cycle can start while hcg is higher than that - i hope you get af very soon. I got my first af 29 days after erpc

Thanks for your reply Nato, I'm hoping that they continue to drop quickly, I dont want to keep going back and forwards to GP for bloods as I had to ask for them in the first place, (dont wnt to be seen as a nuisance), so I'll keep doing hpt's every 3-4 days till I get a BFN, just hope it happens soon, so I can start ttc'g properly you know.

I'm so sorry for your loss, so many of us here lately, its not fair,

Thatnks again, take care xxx

xmagsx :kiss:

Hi Maggsy, I had my first AF 6 weeks after my mc. A few days after AF, I still had level 6 hcg. My doctor told me it is definitely possible to have hcg and AF. But, you most likely won't ovulate until levels go down. I hope this helps. I hope your body gets back to "normal" very quickly.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->