Hcg levels at 5w6d

pandn

Reaction score
Just came back from the doctors to get my full blood results(which I did 3 weeks ago), urine results and ultrasound. Thank god my vitamins and minerals are all great and I'm disease free lol ::happydance:

The only thing that stumped me was that my hcg level was 86615! Doctor said it was quite high. It's also been confirmed as a single pregnancy.
Has anyone gotten this high of a number?

Yes with DS2 it was 106,000 at 6w0d!

My others two were approx 35-40,000 same day by comparison! Haven't done betas this time so I'll never know lol.

Wow!! Did your doctor comment on it? My beta was just included with my full blood analysis, so she didn't specifically do the blood test just for betas.

With your high hcg reading did you feel your morning sickness was worse compared to the lower ones? My morning sickness is horrible and I'm just looking for something to blame -.- haha

No it's far worse this time I've been nauseated since 7dpo lol :haha: sympathies on that note!!! Xxx

It was considered perfectly normal! My progesterone was also mega, 190!! I did ask as I was concerned.

I'm on a HCG follow up programme for life as I had a molar pregnancy and subsequently chemotherapy in 2009 and they tracked my next few pregnancies closely to check for signs of regrowing tumours or another molar. They no longer track my HCG in pregnancies, hence why I have no idea this time (NHS cutbacks) I just have scans instead now and hcg's afterwards.

I haven't. Even with my twins I was only 65k at 6 weeks, granted one was already passing at that point.

This pregnancy on 5w3d I was 16k doubling 42h. But that was my last beta.

If the doctor's aren't concerned then I wouldn't be either usually but given your history I'm surprised they aren't going back to monitoring you more closely.

I feel so behind
10dp5dt - beta was 50
12dp5dt - beta was 80

Clinic says I have good levels but after reading hundreds of posts and stuff I am way behing.

I feel so behind
10dp5dt - beta was 50
12dp5dt - beta was 80

Clinic says I have good levels but after reading hundreds of posts and stuff I am way behing.

Try not to stress on the levels :hugs: it is not about the number, it's the doubling time and the range. Today you are pregnant :flower:

To the original poster, yes mine were that high with dd2. I was definitely insanely sick with her, so I would totally blame the HCG :rofl:

10dp5dt - beta was 50
12dp5dt - beta was 80
15dp5dt - betas jumped to 525

I am more than happy with this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.