HCG Levels at 7 weeks 4 days? How to understand numbers?

mommy2baby2

Pregnant with #4
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just got my HCG test levels back. I had a blood test yesterday at 7 weeks 4 days and the result was 156,623.32 mIU

When doing a basic search on the internet, they give such a wide range for this time frame, I'm having a hard time understanding what is normal. Based on some charts, for this time it's high, on others, it's normal. Attached is what I received.

My worry is that I'm a little older now and allegedly a higher number means a higher risk of down syndrome. Any experts out there able to tell me what my numbers may mean? I have my ultrasound scheduled soon but until I can talk to anyone, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks!

20201113_144711000_iOS.jpg

My number with my son at 6+5 was about 47,000. So by 7+4 it would have been at or above where you are now. Genetically he has no abnormalities :)

I know you're worried honey but you can always get tested later on in your pregnancy. Does your doctor seem worried at all? :hugs:

I've never heard of high HCG meaning abnormalities. Maybe there's more than 1 in there :coolio: unless your Dr is worried try to relax until scan day :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->