HCG Levels - Help!

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
Hi all, I got several BFP's yesterday including a digital which said PREGNANT. Im only around 8/9 dpo.
This morning did a digi- NOT PREGNANT. Went Drs who sent me epu and to cut a long story short the urine sample came back neg but the blood HCG level 20. This has to be repeated in 48 hrs. I came home and did 4 more tests and all very clear BFP's.
The Dr wouldnt not commit to my HCG results indicating pregnancy and said that 20 is still quite low, but I think thats 'normal' for just 3 weeks. Im deffo sure on my dates, AF not due till Sat.
What do you ladies all think?
Loadsa Love, Lora

I think it's still really early. I didn't get a positive until 15 dpo! But my doctors told me not to even bother coming to see them until af was 2 weeks late as so many early bfp's end up as mc's. I am still waiting to have my pg confirmed at the docs - probably be next monday! I think you will just have to wait it out hun - fingers crossed! xxx

Still too early sweety. This can either result in a chemical pregnancy (thats why people shouldn't test before af) where the baby doesn't attach to the uterine wall like it is supposed to so it flushes out with youre period. Or it can just be an early healthy pregnancy! Which is so exciting! I would definatly test again. Congrats on youre pregnancy and good luck. :D

hello ladies im only 13dpo and my level is 77 hcg my doctor says its cuz we caught the pg in the very very early stages and i go back next monday for a fallow up hcg test, does this sound right to you i did find web article that im in the normal range doing more research now, thanks ladies

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

just found this web site here on bnb hope it helps, it helped me

Yep levels double rapidly. So in a day or 2 they are much higher. I honestly think she is going to have a baby :D

Thanks for the info lilmom! Cool stuff! And congrats on your :bfp:! :D

Both levels looking promising - Lora, I would see what your HCG levels are in 48 hours and if they've doubled, then that's great news - congratulations and hope it's a sticky one :happydance:

thank you ladies, i got realy worried untill doctor relized i havent even missed af yet shes due tommrow he told me that explains my low level and i will be ok he said, thanks agian ladies i go back monday , i due plan on moving to first tri soon hope you welcome me in,

Ill be hopeing for ya. I bet this is it though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->