• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HCG Levels

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm around 5 + 5 weeks and I had some bloods taken today and it showed my betas? to be around 9000. Is this ok?

Hi,
I'm around 5 + 5 weeks and I had some bloods taken today and it showed my betas? to be around 9000. Is this ok?

they seem high but then again im estimating that im 6 weeks today and my levels on sat were just up too 702
are you sure on ur dates

Yes my dates are right my last period was on the 25th Sept and i ovulated on the 9th roughly of october which makes me 5 + 5. The doctor said they were high but healthy..I'm a little worried lol

Yes my dates are right my last period was on the 25th Sept and i ovulated on the 9th roughly of october which makes me 5 + 5. The doctor said they were high but healthy..I'm a little worried lol

you should be fine, I would rather have high then low...maybe you have more than one bean? that's why its high, did they say anything or do an ultrasound?

you should be fine, I would rather have high then low...maybe you have more than one bean? that's why its high, did they say anything or do an ultrasound?

Haha oh no! I didn't think of that :/ Well I have my scan on Wednesday as i will be 6 weeks then. I'm scared they wont find a heartbeat though as i will only just be 6 weeks.. Have you had your first scan yet? x

ive been having cramps and low back pressure so I went to er on thur and they did but all they said was its too early and that I have fluid, cant tell if anything yet..i was 5+5 so they did labs and I was at 370 and told me to come back on sat morning to see what my numbers would be then and it cam up to 702...I don't see my dr till dec 6th :-(

keep me posted to as what your scan shows on wed

Bless you :( I've been having crampy type pains and backache too which is why i went in today. Unfortunately they didn't give me a scan but because I have only been pregnant twice (First ended in a mc at 5 weeks) I don't know what is normal and whats not.
Maybe you will be able to get an app sooner if you are worried?

If you look at a HCG chart

https://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

You are only a few days away from 6 weeks and you are well into the average range. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Xx

If you look at a HCG chart

https://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

You are only a few days away from 6 weeks and you are well into the average range. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Xx

Thanks, That's put my mind at ease :) xx

Your levels are fine. At 5 weeks my levels were 11,000.

My 5 weeks levels were a littler over 14,000. Only 1 bean in there! Your number is good :thumbup:

Sounds like a good number. From what I'm learning hCG can be all over the place and what matters most is that they increase.

My test results on week 7 day 2 : 66.002

My doctor said it was perfect

Normal levels according to my health laboratory :

Week 4-5 : 1500 to 2300
Wk 5-6: 3400 to 135300
Wk 6-7: 10500 to 161000
Wk 7-8: 18000 to 209000
Wk 8-9: 37500 to 218000
Wk 9-10: 42800 to 218700
And then starts to gradually slows down every week

Thanks guys! Hopefully it should double to arounf 18,000 in a couple of days :)

At 5+2 my levels were just under 15,000... and I only have one little baby in there &#12484;... your levels sound good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->