HCG Levels

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Ok, so I just got my levels drawn for the first time since the doctors where closed for the holidays. I'm not sure if I am 4 weeks or 5 weeks, cause I miscarried last month, and my ovulation was messed up this month because of that. But I didn't get by BFP until I was 4 days late from my period. But I know my levels are doubling nicely, cause the line on the test went from barely there on the 25th, to pretty dark on the 27th, to as dark as the test can go today. :thumbup: ok, so my blood was drawn today, and my HCG was 93.79, a number I was perfectly ok with!! I was sooo happy! And then I texted my mom...and she put doubt into my mind. She said "Don't get too excited, that's really low for 4-5 weeks. When I had my (late) son my levels were 1000 at the time of my missed period". Ya. So now I feel like I should prepare to miscarry again like last month..I was happy cause my levels were sooo low last month, the highest they ever got was 27 and that was at 5 weeks. Are these levels ok? Especially since I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated?

I say your 4 weeks. I'm basing this off of your levels and the fact that you had a barely there line on the 25th. I think your levels are good.

id say your 4 weeks.. your misscarriage prob caused late ovulation as mine did...i only ovulated on cd29 after mine!!

4 weeks normal range is 4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml

so perefectly normal ............

I think it's a good number Hun my 1st beta at 9dpo was 18miu then at 12dpo was 60miu currently waiting for the 3rd lot hopefully get results tomorrow, but they are low numbers but my doctor is more concerned how there increasing at the moment then how big the number is, I think your number is great Hun :) xx

HCG is over 200 now, I got my 2-3 weeks on the clearblue weeks estimator tests this morning :happydance::cloud9::baby: going by my LMP I should be 5+2, but I ovulated/implanted late and I think I'm 4+5. Numbers are doubling awesomely!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
Yayyyyy :) I had my bloods back today today glad we both have real good news our hcg are increasing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->