HCG Levels

Sherileigh

Reaction score
Hey ladies...just to update, I had some spotting last week, and again yesterday....kind of comes and goes. Light, almost watery pink...when I wipe (sorry if TMI). I went to the DR on friday, they took blood, then they took blood again on monday. I went in for the results this AM, but he only had friday's and my HCG level was 49,543. He said that was good...and that everything seems normal. I'm almost 7 weeks...but was just past 6 weeks when I had the blood taken..do others think that sounds ok? I wish I could've seen monday's as well!

Hcg levels vary so much from person-to-person, pregnancy-to-pregnancy.
You really need to know what the second set of levels are.

I highly recommend reading this article - https://blogs.webmd.com/healthy-pregnancy/2005/11/hcg-levels-and-ultrasounds-in-early_30.html

You can also see what levels are considered normal when at https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

How many DPO were you when you tested both times?

Also, didn't he do an ultrasound on you? I am surprised he wouldn't have at that far along if you have concerns about the bleeding.

I think I was between 30-33 DPO on the first test and 33 to 36 on the 2nd. So it seems within the range anyway...

Have you considered calling the doctor's office back to see if the results have come in later in the day?

My DR's office is terrible...you literally can not get any info over the phone, you can never even talk to anyone..drives me nuts! He was just my regular DR. I'm going to see my OB/GYN on friday, so I'll ask him about an ultrasound...see what he thinks. Hopefully I'll have the 2nd number by then!

I just called and left a message asking them to just pass the results on to my new DR as they can't release them over the phone! How annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->