HCG monitoring down to zero

Sunshine31

Back to TTC
Reaction score
Hi ladies
Just wondering if any of you were monitored (by blood test) until your HCG level reached zero (or less than 5). I had my ERPC on 29th Dec and had bloods two weeks later which showed HCG of 510 and then bloods a week after that (yesterday) which showed HCG of 160. It's not decreasing as fast as they wanted so I'm now having bloods every two days until I get rid of it all.
Just wanted to know if anyone else had this, how long it took and whether you tracked ovulation once it got to zero?
Sunshine

i dont know what all the abbreviations are on the site.

So sorry for your loss. I had mine monitored pretty closely after my last m/c because it wasn't dropping as quickly as they wanted but with my previous ones I was just told to take a pregnancy test and get a negative. That took between a few days and a week - but my leevls were not as high as your so it may take longer.

Sorry for your loss.

With my first miscarriage they monitered me to zero, it took about 10 days. After my second which they had to do a D&C it dropped drastically within a week, but they told me they wouldn't moniter me to zero. I got AF a lil over 5 weeks later, so I don't think it took too much longer after they last checked.

I miscarried at 10 weeks (baby was only 6 weeks 4 days). My hcg level was 1252 the day after (Dec. 1), 14 two weeks after that (Dec. 16) and 3 two weeks after that (Dec. 30). I've never tracked my ovulation and still don't know what's going on. It's been 7 weeks 1 day since my miscarriage and still no period yet. No positive pregnancy test either.

Hi sunshine, sorry for your loss. I mc on the 18th dec and had an HCG level of 1800 it went down so slowly, going down less than half each visit. I finally got my zero on the
13th January and what I hope was AF arrived next day. When I was at hcg of 180 it took three more visits to get to zero. I had been checking with hpts and opk sticks and got a positive opk around 2 weeks before AF. Planning on tracking ovualtion to see what happens this month. I know it seems like forever to get to zero but hang on in there.

Take care kat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->