Hcg not doubled, high progesterone, bleeding and cramping help please ???

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
I am 12dpo, had my bfp since 8dpo. Sunday i started spotting light pink but hcg was 23. Spotting stopped then started again yesterday but abit darker. Hcg today was 31 after about 43 hours, really bad cramping and backache and again bleeding started up again but more red again, however has stopped now.

So my hcg didnt double, it went from 23 to 31 in almost 48hrs :( the doctor said nothing can be done and just need to wait to have another hcg on thursday! my progesterone level today was 44 that seems really high for 12dpo (i was worried i had low progesterone that was causing the bleeding but i guess not? is high progesterone an issue or a sign of anything? has someone been in this position please??? x

I would try and relax and not stress yourself out even more.

I'm in the UK and they wouldn't test us like that here due to it being so early/nothing then can do

I know it's frustrating but I would just try and wait it out till the weekend/next week and see what happens as it's so early (probably not what you want to hear though)

i am in the uk. they tested because of the bleeding and cramping which is stopping and starting daily :( the thing is my symptoms disappeared sunday but today they are slowly coming back... idk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->