HCG not doubling

Dani88

Reaction score
On June 26th I had a fresh transfer of one 5 day blastocyst that was graded 5aa. I had my first HCG beta on July 5th at 9dp5dt at 7:30 am and my level was 65. I had my second beta on July 7th at 9:30 am (50 hrs later) and it was only 99. Does this mean the pregnancy isn't viable? I already suffered through one missed miscarriage. The baby stopped growing after seven weeks. I have no children. Anyone else gone through slow rising beta levels? What was the outcome?

I wouldn't panic just yet, it might just take you a little while to get going.

HCG should double between 48 and 72 hours so your well within the normal limits. Are you having another repeat beta?. x

Just had another beta this morning, 48 hrs after the one I did on Friday morning and it went form 99 to 281!! :) thanks for your reply.

Wonderful news!!, I know how stressful it is waiting for post IVF Betas!!. Congratulations!

That's great. Truthfully I have had overwhelmingly negative results with improperly doubling beta but currently have some sort of fighter who despite a first non-doubling beta (108 at 12dp3dt to 161 at 14dp3dt) doubled normally and measuring on track w/ heartbeat at just over 7 wks. So I hope it works out for you!!

Just wanted everyone to know that I went for a fourth Beta at 7:30 AM this morning (last one was on Sunday at 10 AM... so about 45 and a half hours later) and it went from 281 to 741 No more betas. My first ultrasound is 2 weeks tomorrow when I am 7 weeks along. Thanks for all your support everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->