HCG of 3476 at 18/19 dpo...

RandaPanda

Reaction score
I know there's a massive range of normal, but do my numbers seem a bit high for so early on? What were your numbers at 18 or 19 dpo? (I'm 19 max based on the only time my husband and I had a chance to dtd :haha:)

I miscarried in March, so have been pretty anxious about this pregnancy. Now my husband is convinced it's twins :haha: I was at just 233 at 13 or 14dpo, but my numbers have jumped so quickly! I know it's likely a singleton, but I'll be looking forward to my first US in early June!!

Congratulations! Your beta is definitely high, but nothing too crazy either. Check out betabase.info for average betas by DPO. So at 19 DPO, for a singleton, you'll see that 92 women reported a beta in a range that your beta falls into as well. It's definitely on the upper end, but I wouldn't worry about twins just yet. It varies a lot. Twin betas can be found on that page as well by the way.

With daughter, at either 20 or 21 DPO my hcg was 18,762. I thought that was crazy high, but my OB said it was normal and he's seen numbers all over the place. Congrats by the way!!

I was about 2224 at 20 DPO. No twins, just a healthy singleton born full-term. Some women's bodies just produce a lot of HCG. It always meant I got early BFPs! And it's a great sign of having a healthy pregnancy so I hope it gives you some reassurance after your previous loss. (Of course it's totally possible you do have twins, a lot of women I saw posting about high HCG ended up with multiples.)

Numbers can definitely be all over the place.
With the twins I’m expecting they were 130 at 16dpo, 320 at 18dpo and 900 at 20dpo. So numbers definitely have a huge range and can’t really tell you if you’re having multiples or not.

Quick update: 38,283 at 27dpo - my final test before ultrasound at 8 weeks :) I know it is likely a healthy single pregnancy at this point, which I'm grateful for. But I input my betas into the babymed HCG calculator, and my levels do seem pretty high!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180523-054154.jpg
    Screenshot_20180523-054154.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 19
Excellent numbers :D Hope you'll keep this thread updated and let us know how many they'll find in there in a few weeks!

Congratulations! They are great numbers :)

Great numbers! Look forward to the update if it's twins or not:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->