hCG Question

emchilada

Reaction score
Hi All,

So, yesterday (CD33) I woke up to pinching pains near my belly button, to the right. I had a few tugging sensations behind my belly button in the afternoon. In the evening, I had stronger pinching pains in my lower right abdomen. All of these sensations were uncomfortable, but not painful, and lasted a few minutes. IF this was implantation, then I'm around 10dpo, today. AF is scheduled to visit on Monday.

I'm so tempted to test every morning until then (I admit, this morning I felt nauseated so I tested this morning with a cheapie and a FRER :dohh:--BFNs) , but is it unlikely that any hCG will show up for another few days if I implanted yesterday? I've read some reports that it takes a couple of days to show up, and others that say it could take 6 days.

Should I come up with an unbelievable amount of patience and just wait until a few days after my expected AF, if she doesn't show?:wacko:

Yes, if you did indeed implant just yesterday, you almost definitely would NOT have enough hCG. You need to wait (I know, grrrrrrrr). FX for your BFP in a few days!

i implanted 6 dpo in the morning (im pretty sure 6 dpo at 9 am sharp, as this is when i had nuzzling sensations that were too soft to be considered cramps and their location was very abnormal when compared to my normal cramping in previous cycles)
i started testing at 8 dpo, and i got my bfp at 8 dpo at 4pm on wondfo and frer. so it took about 2 days for my hcg to get picked up on a home pregnancy test. although, i despise frers because their line is so thin and the dollar tests lines are much thicker and easier to distinguish so i preferred my wondfo's bfp over my frer's bfp that day! easy to read in other words!

hope everything works out for you!

i implanted 6 dpo in the morning (im pretty sure 6 dpo at 9 am sharp, as this is when i had nuzzling sensations that were too soft to be considered cramps and their location was very abnormal when compared to my normal cramping in previous cycles)
i started testing at 8 dpo, and i got my bfp at 8 dpo at 4pm on wondfo and frer. so it took about 2 days for my hcg to get picked up on a home pregnancy test. although, i despise frers because their line is so thin and the dollar tests lines are much thicker and easier to distinguish so i preferred my wondfo's bfp over my frer's bfp that day! easy to read in other words!

hope everything works out for you!

Thanks so much for the advice! If AF still isn't here tomorrow, I'm going to take a test. Felt possible implantation pains on Thursday, so I think Sunday may work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->