HCG Result

xSamanthax

DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel
Reaction score
My doctor has just rung with the blood results from Wednesday, My HCG was at 31 when they took the blood (the only set of bloods i've had done since my MC) he also doesn't want to do any kind of scan to see if i've 'finished' my MC as he 'thinks' i have. He told me from now on to 'play it by ear' :nope: how helpful is that lol :dohh: he doesn't want to do any more blood work either and he told me to just wait now til i have a period and if i haven't had a period by the end of Feb to go back and see him.

I've never been so impatient to see :af:!!! lol :dohh: So now its just waiting and hoping :af: comes soon!!! *Fingers crossed*

It's hard, how long the timescale is. I hope you get your period soon!

This happened to me last month, slow falling hcg after m/c. I hope that AF shows her face soon. I know the waiting is so hard, sorry x

Thank you, I did another clearblue digital this morning and am still getting BFP 1~2 so i'm hoping once that eventually goes to BFN it means that my AF will come a few weeks later.

the waiting is dreadful i know how u feel hun as i am still waiting the loss of mine and its driving me insane..
the female body hey...

the waiting is dreadful i know how u feel hun as i am still waiting the loss of mine and its driving me insane..
the female body hey...

Awww hun i'm so sorry your still waiting!!! I have had cramps for two days now and lower back ache, i've also had some CM so i'm hoping fingers crossed that it means AF is on its way sometime soon, I agree the waiting makes you insane. I think its worse because my Doc doesn't want to do any bloods (he had be do one blood test last week) or scans (i've not had ANY not even when i was pregnant) so i'm left in limbo til AF comes ....

Sending you lots of :hugs: and keeping my fingers crossed that your body starts to get back to normal soon :hugs:

its the nhs cutting costs as scans and bloods cost..its dreadful as we pay our taxes..
hope af comes for u soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->