hcg results 15800 at 4w3d...

Thanks Dobsd! I really don't feel pregnant at all, if I didn't know that I was I would just think I was a bit run down. I do have fatigue but like the nausea and cramps, it's not all the time. Hearing from you ladies has put my mind at ease about the lack of symptoms!

mine were 59 at 4.5 weeks, LOL!
Yours is closer to what I expected mine to be!!! I did a Clearblue Digi at 4w2d that said 3+ and my FRER test line came up so dark that the control line was barely visible! I thought ok, I'm up around 2000...that's what Clearble needs to get a 3+ result. Still quite high but reasonable. When the Dr said 15800 I had to ask her to repeat herself and then show me the lab report!

Thanks Loren, I will post an update here after my scan. I've got my fingers crossed for you that everything is perfect x

Awww thank you Hun, looking forward to seeing your scan pic, had my 2nd lot of hcg done and they've gone above 5000 but the EPU at Liverpool women's Hospital couldn't tell me the exact amount believe it or not ther machine only counts upto 5000!! How when them tests r done ther on a daily basis silly isn't it so it's been sent to another hospital in town an everyday normal hospital may I add n I have to fne tomorrow after 10am!

Wow, that's really high too sma1588!

Well just to update, I had my scan yesterday. And its TWINS!!! 2 strong heartbeats. Am 6w6d today going by lmp but have been moved up to 7w4d. I knew it was possible with my hcg being so high but still pretty shocked, not as much as OH though lol.

Attachments

• 2016-03-22 18.19.48.jpg
    2016-03-22 18.19.48.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 16
Congratulating! How amazing and shocking and exciting!

Amazing Hun so happy for you double the congratulations yayyyyy, I had my scan today, and baby was Ther with heartbeat yayyyyy. Congratulations again sweety xxxxx

Wow, that's really high too sma1588!

Well just to update, I had my scan yesterday. And its TWINS!!! 2 strong heartbeats. Am 6w6d today going by lmp but have been moved up to 7w4d. I knew it was possible with my hcg being so high but still pretty shocked, not as much as OH though lol.

omg congrats! yah I was afraid of mine being twins because of the number but for now its just one tiny little bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->