He cant pee in front of me...

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Yet in a few weeks he will be watching me push baby number 3 out of my vagina and possible sieving poo out of the birth pool.

How is that fair! :haha:

My OH can't wee in front of me. Probably because the first time he did was the first time I ever saw a man pee up close so I was WAY too interested. Think it freaked him out.

So funny :lol:

My OH can't pee in front of me either. I'll pee in front of him without hesitation but if I deliberately hang around in the room then he thinks i'm weird and can't go :lol: must be a man thing!

Lol I wouldn't WANT my OH to pee in front of me! Some things I think are best left for "private time" and that's definitely one of them! I can't stand sharing bathroom time even just for brushing teeth :haha:

I get this too. Its funny I will mess around with him and act like Im doing something else and not paying attention but stay in the bathroom. He will just stand there and wait like he has to send signals from his brain to his wee to start going. Too funny!!

Hahaha this cracks me up!

My DH is the same. I never hesitate to sit on the toilet in front of him and pee. I don't think it's weird but he does!

Lmao my husband has the opposite problem. Has nooooo problem peeing and pooing with the door open. Today he rushed in the house all "gotta peeee!!!" Then goes into the bathroom and starts peeing....then farting as he pees all "ahhhhh yeah"

I love him:dohh:

Lol - I have never shared a bathroom with my hubby. When we only had one bathroom, we would wait until the other was out the shower/bath. We also never fart in front of each other - unless by accident & then it is never mentioned.

However, we do use the loo in front of the girls (they always 'have' to come into toilet for some reason) and farts are just laughed away when they are there. We just don't do it when it's just us two!

If I couldnt fart in front of oh I would be in pain lol I couldnt imagine having to go into a seperate room to do it x

If I couldnt fart in front of oh I would be in pain lol I couldnt imagine having to go into a seperate room to do it x

Same here!

Hubbie can pee in front of me but only if I'm not looking :haha:

I was raised in a very open family and we had no problem using the bathroom together, so it seems weird to me that some families aren't that relaxed together. But Hubbie has the opposite opinion and thinks it's really strange to use the toilet while someone else is in the shower!

He can't poo in front of me unless he's really desperate, lol!

Lol - I have never shared a bathroom with my hubby. When we only had one bathroom, we would wait until the other was out the shower/bath. We also never fart in front of each other - unless by accident & then it is never mentioned.

However, we do use the loo in front of the girls (they always 'have' to come into toilet for some reason) and farts are just laughed away when they are there. We just don't do it when it's just us two!

U dont fart in front of each other???? How do u manage that?? Dont u get belly ache?

My OH woke me with a fart this morning and a declaration of, "and that's what feeding me curry does."

My OH has no trouble in going to the loo with the door open!!! :haha: He wont poop in front of me but Im forever telling him to shut the door! Not a problem when were upstairs but he does that downstairs too!

We also fart in front of each other - and because we are 5 we then giggle! :) I used to hold it in but since getting pregnant I have so much gas I have to let it go!

After nearly 14 years together there isnt anything left that we dont do in front of each other :)

Hubby and I pee in front of each other but keep number 2's to ourselves. Farting on the other hand is game on! The better the sound, the better the smell, the better the laughter! We both kinda pride ourselves on the ability to gross the other one out. One night in bed, my fart smelt exactly like roast chicken and he nearly choked from laughter. Not sure i would have wanted to explain to everyone that my farting killed my hubby, but I'm quite proud and we still talk about it! Haha! :haha:

One night in bed, my fart smelt exactly like roast chicken and he nearly choked from laughter. Not sure i would have wanted to explain to everyone that my farting killed my hubby, but I'm quite proud and we still talk about it! Haha! :haha:

I know what you mean. OH once went out on a boy's night and ate nothing but chicken wings and drank 8-10 pints of Guinness. The next day his fart was so potent I had an asthma attack. If I hadn't had my inhaler I could've died. Something he proudly tells people about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->