He cant pee in front of me...

If DH had it his way, we wouldn't be farting (or even burping!!) in front of each other. But I'm in my own home with just him! Why do good manners have to apply? ;)

I'd rather be comfortable!

God burping is my thing lol I do it anywhere and they arnt little quiet burps either lmao yes I know im gross lol x

I honestly can't thing of one time a fart wasn't giggled at lol. If one of us is especially gassy we end up with comments like "are you trying to sweet talk me honey?" lol
Toilet time - I feel like an oddball haha I sometimes go sit on hubs lap if he's been in the loo for a while :haha: (I get sad if I'm left alone for too long now lol) our toilet isn't in our bathroom so we don't have somewhere to "sit" while the other is in the shower :( We go 1 and 2 in front of each other. It's never been an 'issue' and I was honestly more self conscious about him going down on me over going 2 in front of him lol.

I honestly can't thing of one time a fart wasn't giggled at lol. If one of us is especially gassy we end up with comments like "are you trying to sweet talk me honey?" lol
Toilet time - I feel like an oddball haha I sometimes go sit on hubs lap if he's been in the loo for a while :haha: (I get sad if I'm left alone for too long now lol) our toilet isn't in our bathroom so we don't have somewhere to "sit" while the other is in the shower :( We go 1 and 2 in front of each other. It's never been an 'issue' and I was honestly more self conscious about him going down on me over going 2 in front of him lol.

"are you trying to sweet talk me honey?" --I about spit my coffee out :rofl:

"are you trying to sweet talk me honey?" --I about spit my coffee out :rofl:

*Takes A Bow* \\:D/ lol

Our bathroom door never gets closed!

We pee and poo freely in front of each other.

Nothing is done behind closed doors in our house!

Most people think we're strange.

One night in bed, my fart smelt exactly like roast chicken and he nearly choked from laughter. Not sure i would have wanted to explain to everyone that my farting killed my hubby, but I'm quite proud and we still talk about it! Haha! :haha:

I know what you mean. OH once went out on a boy's night and ate nothing but chicken wings and drank 8-10 pints of Guinness. The next day his fart was so potent I had an asthma attack. If I hadn't had my inhaler I could've died. Something he proudly tells people about

I just proper belly laughed!

I'm sorry you nearly died but that is hilarious!

OH and i wee in front of each other but i wont poo in front of him but he has no problems walking in the bath room and pooing on the toilet which i hate i have to get out the bath before i throw up lol we shower with each other if we both need to go out and need to gef ready in a hurry

we do everything infront of each other but poo as to behonest our bowels are just nasty so the sounds and smells would prob make the other one pass out haha

We have farting competitions which i'm ashamed to admit lately i have been winning lol

Me and DH are completely ok with Farting/burping and peeing in front of each other. But we don't poo in front of each other, not because we think its wrong but because he stinks!

It's like a wall of smell when I have to go in the bathroom after him :(

Earlier he farted into his hat and tried to shove it on my face :o

I wish that OH didn't want to pee in front of me, I will be brushing my teeth & he will come in & start weeing :p I can't wee in front of him though, I just feel awkward! He thinks I shouldn't be embarrassed to do it, but I can't bring myself too!

My OH is the same way!
He can't pee in front of me... But our bathroom is right beside our kitchen and it takes him like 5 minutes to pee, I don't know why lol
I walked in because I didn't know he was in the bathroom the other day and he made this hilarious shocked face and couldn't pee after that haha
I'll just go in the bathroom when he's taking a shower even if he's out of the shower and I can go just fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->