He did it

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
I gave him some carrots and Brokli and he eat nearly all of them, then I gave him some toast and he eat most of it then he eat most of a banana, He loves feeding himself, It just all goes wrong when I give him a spoon LOL, But he knows it goes in the dish then his mouth, i can't believe how much he eat, he has been spitting it out up to then LOL.
I can't believe how cleaver these babies are, chewing and swallowing.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Well done Dylan! It's amazing once tgey get started isn't it!
Have you let him have a go with a spoon himself yet? Give it to him loaded (not much) and see what he does! It takes a while, but Oliver now takes it, eats the contents, then gives the spoon back to me! And you thought the chewing was amazing! We give greek yoghurt with honey or some sort of fruit in it. You could aso try porrdige and other thick things.

yay go dillan! i was advised by the HV to give katie finger foods cos she wasnt taking purees and it helped so much! we've gone from having 1cube of food once a day (apart from breckers) to having a lot of finger foods and if she has purees its 4 cubes!! tis all about independance apparetly!

Thanks ladies,
Kat I have given him the spoon a few times and he does get it everywhere lol. Thank you for the suggestions, I will give them ago.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Awe! GO DILLAN!
I know what you mean, once they get going, they just don't stop! My LO amazes me every single day with the new things he gets up to! If only you could sneak a peek inside their little heads! :)

lol i often think that too.
He loves his food, he has had his bottle plus his breakfast and then a piece of toast already this morning lol.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->