He didn't pull out!

ProudMary83

Reaction score
OH and I have been talking about when to start a family. I'm ready, he's on the fence. We have been using the PO method while he thinks about it. He got home after being gone for USCG training for two weeks, and to my surprise he didn't pull out for the first time in 10 years...I know that's a bit strange in it's self; I. Am so happy! Now he is deployed until Oct, but we'll see what happens.
Question...how many of you have gotten pg after DTD a couple days past ovulation) I'm still pin pointing my cycles, but I was on day 15 and 16 .....what do you think, too late?

Theres always a 25% chance everytime you have unprotected sex so i think you got a good shot hun FX for you :hugs:

Theres always a 25% chance everytime you have unprotected sex so i think you got a good shot hun FX for you :hugs:

Actually the statistic is that a healthy couple in their 20s with no fertility issues have a 20-25% chance of getting pregnant each month when having sex at the correct times.

After ovulation the egg really only lasts 12 hours, so BD after O has a very small chance of ending in pregnancy.

Good luck hun. I think you could be in with chance. I have fallen preg at random points in my cycle, which has showed when i had my dating scans lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->