He left me on my due date.

LavaPanda

Reaction score
I'm hurt. I'm so so so hurt. I knew it wasn't going to last forever. But surely the fact he's done it on my due date just makes it cruel, right?

I can't even talk I'm in so much shock.
I hate him. I just, can't even. . .

My heart is in pieces. I know I don't need him, he's a coward but. Today of all days. MY day.

I didn't do anything to deserve that. Everything hurts <\3

:hugs: so sorry, not easy to do but look to all the others who love you and don't let him taint the magical time to come with your little one.

What a nasty man! Did he even have a reason? I suppose the only silver lining in him dropping such a horrible bombshell on such an insensitive time is that you'll soon have your little girl to take your mind off it :) I'm so sorry, I hope your okay :(

I'm so sorry :hugs: you and baby deserve better. You'll be okay :flower:

Oh my darling, what an a**ehole. Big hugs to you. It's still YOUR day, don't let him taint it. As others have said look to the others who love you and focus on the fact that ur little girl will be here soon. Keep looking ahead and let your little ones love she though you and strengthen you xxx

So sorry. Your better off without him if he's going to be like that. Hugs

Thanks girls! But here's the good news- IM IN LABOUR YAAAAY! Little Adelaide should be here by tomorrow night :D

<3

Wishing you a quick and smooth labor <3 <3

Also, f**k him. I pray that soon enough you'll be thanking him for giving you better opportunities (one: to meet someone better that you can actually be happy with and who will want [i.e, be capable of knowing the beautiful value of] and treat your baby as their own) :) :) --- it is his loss.

I'm so sorry :nope:

He's the one that'll be missing out, so be it that he's done it now instead of breaking that little girls heart too!

Eeeek, good luck! Hurry up little Adelaide! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->