He never ever texts me!? How much does your partner text?

We live together so it's different.. But our texts are mainly limited to 'We need milk x' haha. Unless my OH is out for the night, then I get the 'What're you up to? x' 'I'm bored... x' etc.. Bless him.

We don't text frequently , but we do live together.. Study together.. Haha x

Me and OH text as much as possible. He works construction so it is dangerous and difficult at times. But we are a very "involved" (more like nosey) couple :haha:

I will sometimes text him while I'm upstairs feeding DS2 lol...

I will sometimes text him while I'm upstairs feeding DS2 lol...

I've done this too, lol. Usually if he's outside and I'm inside, its quicker than going and hunting him down.

The person I'm seeing texts me all the time. I never text him. He get's so annoyed hahahaha I just hate texting :haha:

Not that often tbh. He has a busy and active job and it'd look pretty unprofessional for him to have his phone out texting during working hours. I work 3 days a week in a nursery so I can only use my phone on my lunch break on those days anyway but even on my days off we only send each other maybe a handful of texts at the most, usually just to discuss dinner and/or if he needs to pick anything up on the way home.

My husband has always texted me a lot, but I think it is a personal thing really. It could he that he values physically being with you so much he needs not send texts in the meantime.

Everybody is different.

Not that often even at start of relationship. We have been together about 10 1/2 years. I get a quick ring when he finishes so i can start cooking, the odd txt if he has a question but we are both busy. Hes a teacher so wouldent be a good example to kids to be on phone. We started dating at uni at 19 and saw each other alot so didnt need to txt loads. He is not a huge txter and neither am i anyway

At the beginning of our relationship it was always and lots! Any time we get, be it lunch breaks etc.
Now it's died down. But usually once a day. But today he hasn't texted me yet :huh:
I sort of get annoyed when he hasn't texted tho! But sometimes he has a good enough reason (not always tho!)

After being together 8 years we still text a lot, these days its mostly "omg Amy just done a massive shit bomb!"

To start with we text a lot. Now it's a few times a day. Usually family talk.......bring in bread, how's work, DS just said etc

I know some people that hate mobiles and only use them because everyone else does, perhaps he's just now keen on mobiles?

Usually the only time we are apart is when he's at work or I'm at the gym. If he's at work then he usually texts once a day to see how me and LO are. Sometimes he doesn't text at all but that's okay too.

When we first got together we texted quite often but I always waited for him to text me first :haha:

We've been together for 13 years (married for 10) and he's only ever texted me for mundane stuff. When we were going out we talked a lot on the phone but never really texted. I wouldn't take a lack of texts to mean he's messing with you.

He can't text at work as he is high purity pipe fitter for Intel and works with gases etc. Even if he didn't he wouldn't anyways.
However when we first got together he text allot :)

We rarely text anymore but mainly because I'm at home all the time and hubby isn't out of the house that much and if he does need to talk to me he'll call the house phone. I have a mobile but rarely use it.

We text more if he's away as it's less intrusive than me calling him to say goodnight etc.

My husband barely txts me. If I txt him I'm lucky to get a reply. He hates mobile phones and only owns one so I can contact him on emergencies as he works 45 mins away from home.

It is annoying when I txt him and don't get a reply though!

When we first got together he barely txt me either.

You guys being a new couple, I'd expect a bit of texting from the guy. It's all new and exciting at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->