he says he bernt out

julie1122

Reaction score
we had sex the twice the day before my positve opk twice the day of my positive opk and twice the day after he says he cant go anymore for a while what are my chances that i achieved my bfp this month

Probably pretty good...but keep in mind even with perfect timing and good health on both your parts you only have a 1 in 4 chance each month to conceive so just just keep your patience cap on :winkwink: Twice a day really isn't necessary either especially if he's saying he's burnt out as sperm can live for five days inside of you :thumbup: Some doctors even say the quality of sperm can decline if your bd'ing to frequently and they recommend every other day. I personally try once a day once I enter my fertile period (I chart my bbt) until 1 day after O is confirmed and it worked well for me! OPK's weren't 100% reliable for me because sometimes I wouldn't O until several days after a positive test. Good luck:flower:

I agree with pandi77..you actually don't want to have sex TOO much because it can actually harm your chances of getting pregnant (weird huh!?) sperm need time to replenish and if you keep having sex, they don't have time to do that. I would suggest that you only have sex once a day. But, hopefully you'll get your bfp this cycle and not have to worry about another one :) good luck to you!

Yep, all agreed. I told hubby we should stick to once every other day. That was our norm anyway before we TTC. It seemed to work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->