He slept for 13h in a row !

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
:shock: Can he do this every nights? :happydance::happydance: I feel so great after having a proper night of sleep!

whats your secret :rofl:

Glad you got a good nights sleep hun

xx

13hrs uninterupted? No feeds? WOW!!!

:cloud9: great isnt it :happydance:

Im lucky too Ebonii has done the same since around 6 weeks old, the last week or so have been different but thats down to teething just hope she goes back to her normal routine soon 8pm-9/10am :cloud9:

WOW! Way to go Josh! I bet you feel great! Erica slept 12 hours last night. 3 were in her crib, then I went and put her in her bassinet next to me again (I think I'm gonna miss her being there more than she will!!) And she didn't wake up until 10am. I felt great this morning waking up too!

I'm taking up some baby massage classes shortly, i could really use 13 hours sleep lol... though i reckon i would wake up and panic

xx

Mia hasn't cracked her 12 hr record yet, but my secret is to give her a bath, and then feed her 8 oz and put down to bed. And my missy still wakes up with a dry diaper after such a long sleep!

this is all making me very very jealous! Ive never had lily sleep longer than 6 hours and that was 6-midnight, after midnight shes up every 1-2 hours. :-(

Its great isnt it :)
Ella doesnt sleep 13 hours but all the way through , lucky you!

Wow that's great Jess hope it wasn't a one off :D

aww.. well, 9 hours is still pretty good, right? :D
Thats what Colton normally sleeps. He sleeps 10pm-7am: 9hours.
Maybe he will atleast keep up with the 9 hours!
Good luck! :)

I can't wait until that happens for us! Bella is up to about 5 hours and I'm happy with that!

He'll get there. Thats how Noah was , he would sleep through one night,then the next upat 2 or 3 am. He's now sleeping 11-12 hours almost every night he's had a few bad nights recently but thats because hes teething.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->