he slept for over 8 hrs!

isil

Reaction score
Alasdair slept last night from 11 til after 7. I was so confused when I woke up and it was light, I practically jumped out of bed to check he was still breathing! Especially confusing as I'd woken up at 2am and was sure he was stirring...

I really hope it isn't a fluke. And I really hope he isn't poorly. Now that I've thought it might be because he's poorly I'm really paranoid about it. I forgot to give him his antibiotics a couple of days ago and at his last kidney scan they said that his right kidney isn't looking quite right still. Oh rubbish. He seemed really happy this morning when he woke up and he hasn't got a temperature...

Someone tell me he is just being a good baby and sleeping like he's meant to?!

we had two consecutive 8 hours this week, my baby is five weeks old...maybe it's a trend? last night she was up 3 times...wide awake wanting to play!! she still hasn't slept today yet either....they like to keep us on our toes don't they??

Hopefully it'll stay that way! Hannah still gets up once :dohh: but we put her down early because she's cranky in the evenings

Perhaps your baby can teach mine about sleeping 8 hours. :rofl:

Mine has woke me 3 times last night....and one was at 3:30 a.m. where he's thought it party time until now...it's 5:17 a.m.

Perhaps your baby can teach mine about sleeping 8 hours. :rofl:

Mine has woke me 3 times last night....and one was at 3:30 a.m. where he's thought it party time until now...it's 5:17 a.m.

:rofl::rofl: party time

Trying not to laugh as I am so tired. :rofl::rofl:

Of course, he did a nice full diaper, needed burping, wanted more bottle, etc.

I've finally just stuck him in his bassinet with his soother. Hopefully he will drift off to sleep for awhile.

Edit: or maybe not. Getting fussy now.

:hug: I'm sorry I really do know that it is hard. Hannah only gets up once now really and than is up again around 7ish and I still find it tiring!

And I don't have two other kids and a business to look after!

And I thought Jayden waking up in the middle of the night was bad enough. :rofl::rofl: I must have got spoiled over the past years.

:rofl: You're just getting broken back in! Hopefully Chase will settle for you soon! If he's anything like Hannah though you won't be that lucky :rofl: She settles, but only if I'm holding her during the day :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Quite often, Chase is the same way. Of course, I probably trained him that way. LOL

Bloody hell can Chloe not do anything witout Ally doing it too!!!!! She slept from 11:30 til 7 last night and was just about to post it! Flipping heck, do you think they knew each other in a former life?!

wow wish my baby would sleep like that. the most he sleeps at night is 2.5 hours and he wants feeding. to say i am tired is an understatement.....

hope it continues for you guys though!

Christine

funny isnt it. we wish they would sleep and then when they do we jump up and wake them to check they're ok :rofl: done that many many times :lol:

Bloody hell can Chloe not do anything witout Ally doing it too!!!!! She slept from 11:30 til 7 last night and was just about to post it! Flipping heck, do you think they knew each other in a former life?!

:rofl: they're very intune aren't they! Maybe they've figured out how to use the phone and talk without us knowing and are synchronising themselves!

I don't reckon Ally is going to do it tonight. He's had 2 naps today...yesterday he only had 1. I want it to happen so much that I'm sure it won't now. Will be sure to announce it if he does!

Think Ally has been quite a good baby. He is massive though so he should have enough fat stores to sleep through IMO!

ROFL I wondered where my mobile had gone!

I dont think Chloe will either, but we can hope- will let you know tomorrow!!

Must be something in the air!! Last night Maya went from half 7 till half 3, then up at half 7. She's slept loads today though so reckon she'll be up at 11 for her usual feed!!

boo. He did 10.30-3.45 then 4-7.30. He is having his normal nap now but I am going to really try to keep him awake more this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->