he slept from 11 until 7!

T

tinytoes

I am amazed. LO didnt sleep well during the day yesterday and was 2 hours late getting to sleep last night but I was amazed when I woke at 7 and he was only mildly stirring!!!!! I usually feed him around 3. I paniced slightly and fed him though he didnt really wake up and he went back off to sleep until gone 9!! Wowee. I do hope this lasts...

we've just started treatment for reflux so maybe he can sleep better....maybe when he moaned in the night he wasnt hugnry before, he was just hurting? who knows. I hope it happens again tonight!!

:wohoo:

Start of new beginnings lol Caitlin sometimes slipped back but shes been sleeping through fr so long now :D

congrats to you both...hehe i hope it does last.

:D

x

oh man you are so lucky! i wish my little naughty ali would sleep longer than 2 hours at a time. seriously me and hubby are so sleep deprived we are thinking of getting an au pair (just joking about it the other night!).

i hope it lasts for you both - it might make those shopping trips more bearable and less screaming:happydance: :happydance:

Christine
X

OK...it didnt last...but last night he did go to bed before OH and I for the first time ever. We stayed up and had dinner and it felt so exciting! We almsot didnt know how to have a conversation!! haha :)

He managed 6 horus sleep in a row so I feel almost human. :)

Thanks Christine33 - we're trying a supermarket shop tomorrow morning so I'm praying the sleep will indeed have helped his hate of shopping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->