He wakes up - PAGE 3

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Everyy!! hour on the hour with out a doubt screaming for a bottle, i try other things like changing him, winding him, cuddling etcc before giving in just incase i am over feeding him but he just constantly wants holding + feeding and i am so tired an its making me so angry because i don't see the point in actually going to sleep because i know for a fact he will just wake up as soon as i shut my eyes :dohh:
I love Jayden more than anything on this earth but i NEEED!!! sleep :hissy: I am permanently sterilizing bottles, making bottles, feeding then all over again, its like some nasty cycle that i really need to get out of otherwise i am going to crack up.
I wish 'The Adam's Family' wasn't being so horrible because then i could let Jayden go with them for the day and just sleep but i just don't feel right sending him down there at the minute.

Any one got any ideas why he is being like this :cry: xx

Could be a growth spurt hun, hopefully it won't last too long. Grace goes through stages like that too sometimes and I am sooo tired!!

Could be a growth spurt hun, hopefully it won't last too long. Grace goes through stages like that too sometimes and I am sooo tired!!

:cry: i'm so exhasted, i keep crying becausr i'm so tired x

big :hugs: hun, it will get easier, could ur mum take him for a couple of hours for you?

I know how you feel, Grace just hates sleeping. I constantly have a banging headache and sore eyes. What I wouldn't give for a week of sleeping through! :hugs:

big :hugs: hun, it will get easier, could ur mum take him for a couple of hours for you?

i wish she could, she is always in work + has to wake up at 5am so couldn't .
ask her x

Try giving him some baby rice or somthing before bed? even just a tiny bit to fill him, i know they recomend u dont untioll there 4-6 months but thats what i done with charlie and it seemed to work! now he's getting teeth and he just crys all the time :(

I know how you feel, Grace just hates sleeping. I constantly have a banging headache and sore eyes. What I wouldn't give for a week of sleeping through! :hugs:

od give anything just 4 one night haha xx

:hugs: i kno how horrible it is to be deprived of sleep especially when thery are getting older as you expect them to get better which isnt always the case as i found out :dohh:

i really do hope its just a growth spurt and it doesnt go on for much longer hun!

Try giving him some baby rice or somthing before bed? even just a tiny bit to fill him, i know they recomend u dont untioll there 4-6 months but thats what i done with charlie and it seemed to work! now he's getting teeth and he just crys all the time :(

his body doesn't take to the baby rice very good, always ends up with diarrhea x

awww poor little thing i dont know if it's any diffrent but i give charlie hinz breakfast its just like a powder that you add water too and it comes in lovely flavors!, unfortantly thats me out ideas tho hun! best of luck!

awww poor little thing i dont know if it's any diffrent but i give charlie hinz breakfast its just like a powder that you add water too and it comes in lovely flavors!, unfortantly thats me out ideas tho hun! best of luck!

:hugs: Thank you, will go shopping later and pick some up and give it a try xx

:hugs:
Could be a growth spurt hun,do you feed him anything besides milk?

:hugs: oh sweetie, its so horrible without sleep, of course you love him more than anything, but we all need to sleep :hugs: im sorry i have bugger all advice i just wanted to say hope its a growth spurt and doesn't last too long :hugs:

He kept having 30mins naps through the night but finally let me get to sleep at 5:30am but was awake again at 7am :dohh:

I am so tired :cry:

Poor you!

Maybe a silly question but how much in a bottle are you giving him? Maybe up the qty so his belly is fuller for longer?

Poor you!

Maybe a silly question but how much in a bottle are you giving him? Maybe up the qty so his belly is fuller for longer?

He usually takes 8oz every 4 to 5 hours but now its 7/8 every other hour and he is draining the bottle! :dohh: my little chunk is always hungry but i can't put him on the next stage milk because it makes him constipated x

Have you tried water? Jayden (beautiful name btw) might be thirsty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->