He won't drink from a beaker...

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
But will happilly steal my mug of tea and miraculously manage to drink from it without spilling a drop!! :rofl: x

:lol: crafty little guy

Funny little crafty man, he knows what he wants.

sounds like you might have to skip the beaker stage!

Have you heard of doidy(sp?) cups? Your health visitor should have given you one at your 6 month check up. It's a special cup for babies who don't get on with bottles or beakers. It's shaped with a slant to the top of one side, to make sipping with no spills easier... If you haven't been given one I'd reccomend going along to a baby clinic and asking a HV about it.

And :rofl: at Oliver stealing your tea! Sounds like he knows what he wants - and if it's not mummy's it won't do! :lol:

...Maybe he wants to join in with you, or maybe he just wants to be like his loverly mummy :D

Have you heard of doidy(sp?) cups? Your health visitor should have given you one at your 6 month check up. It's a special cup for babies who don't get on with bottles or beakers. It's shaped with a slant to the top of one side, to make sipping with no spills easier... If you haven't been given one I'd reccomend going along to a baby clinic and asking a HV about it.

And :rofl: at Oliver stealing your tea! Sounds like he knows what he wants - and if it's not mummy's it won't do! :lol:

...Maybe he wants to join in with you, or maybe he just wants to be like his loverly mummy :D

Thanks! Never heard of those! Oliver hasn't had his 6mnth check yet because i've moved towns, a new HV hasnt been in touch yet since i registerd him with a GP, i'll call her though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->