Head 3/5ths engaged at 32 weeks?

Faith34

Reaction score
Hi girls, just had midwives appointment and I'm measuring 33 weeks and I'm currently 32 weeks. The student midwife had a bit if trouble hounding the head and eventually said the head is already 3/5ths engaged, dose this sound normal??

sorry im no help but just want to see responses as i got told yesterday babys head is 4/5ths engaged, im 31+5.
i think they can move in and out but not 100% sure

It's scary isn't it! Although it explains the constant pelvic pain and nearly peeing myself all day!

yeah iv been needing a wee all the time, have to really limit liquid intake now lol

1/5 is the most u can be engaged 5/5 the least so 3/5 and 4/5 is really not that much... I was nearly fully engaged at 30 weeks according to mw and student mw at my 30+5 appt... Last week according to the doctor he's now 5/5 engaged and "nowhere near my pelvis" I think he put it lol

I'm a ftm ....
Don't stress doesn't mean anything

ahh, thanks for letting me know, i thought if it was important they would have mentioned it but i just read it on my notes :)

Don't worry it doesn't mean anything. Same happened with my daughter and then come time to push she went back up at -2 station and I ended up in csection. Little bigger! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->