head feels spacy and weird..anyone else?

rubysoho120

Soon to be mama of 2
Reaction score
I get like really spacy and weird and I have to sit or lay down. If I can close my eyes it helps. Moving does not help. Is this normal? Anyone else feel like this? Almost feel like im over tired but im not.

I don't know if this is normal but I TOTALLY feel this way. Super spacey and hard to focus. I honestly thought it was just allergies because I have trouble with fluid filling my ears about twice a year. But now, seeing your post, I have to wonder.

I know my girlfriends get afflicted by something they've called the "pregnancy stupids", where they just get ditzy. Maybe this is part of it?? I'd love to know what others think.

Oh, and just in case we have the same thing, leaning on the counter with weight on my hands and breathing deeply and slowly makes the dizzy pass for me.

I feel exactly the same! Never felt like this with my first pregnancy, I feel like when I move my head it takes a second or so for my eyes to catch up if that makes sense? I just want to lie still it's very strange x

Yes its not full on dizzy more just spaced out and weird. Like it sort of upsets my stomach if I dont sit and relax.

I class it as part of morning sickness. Just routine, it goes away.

I get it a lot.. like sometimes I start to sway as I feel like the room is lifting up from under me. And then its like I black out, like I don't lose consciousness but everything is black, like I can't see if that makes any sense. I'll probably just mention it to the midwife to make sure it is infact normal.

This is exactly how I feel today! It started around lunch time and hasn't gone away! Glad it seems normal.

Sachis, I'm also 4w5d, is your edd 19th may?

Yes I've been feeling like this since just before getting my bfp, but just on and off. It's a strange feeling alright!

I had this a week or 2 ago but have been feeling better this week. It does feel a bit like an out of body experience to me! Like you're there but not as much as you usually are! I sound weird but that's how I would describe it for me.

I was super spacey right around the time I got my bfp. I started get spacey around maybe 4dp5dt (9dpo). On 10dpo it took me over an hour to pick out a cake mix and frosting mix at the grocery for DH's birthday. I was totally unable to get any other shopping done. 11dpo I went to grocery with DH, hoping that would help me to focus, and literally just walked around totally confused about what I was doing for 45 minutes. Everything was just so confusing and hazy and I was exhausted (but not actually sleepy). I just couldn't think and nothing made sense at all. After maybe 45 minutes of "shopping" all I had in my basket was a bottle of pineapple juice, a bottle of milk, some pregnancy tests, and a couple Activias (which I've never bought before, so no idea why I even picked them out). I made DH go through the check out line because I really just wasn't able to navigate the situation. I went outside and sat on a bench while he took care of it. After sitting I felt a bit better, but the feeling didn't really pass for several days.

I though for sure I had to be pregnant. Had never felt so zoned out before. The next day I took my hpt and there was my bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->