Head measuring 3 weeks ahead!

TTC Baby M

Reaction score
Has anyone else been through this? I had a growth scan this morning and bub was right on average for everything except its head measured 40 weeks and I'm not quite 37! Also bub is breech, would this be why he/she hasn't turned?? Would love some reassurance all I can think of is bad things atm!!

We had extra scans a babba head was small below 3rd centile but at last was on 18th so haven't had anymore, and they believe all be ok. I know for sure if they worried they would get u see a consultant like we did, at 20wk scan they got us back for indepth scan 2days later, they checked everything and all organs etc seem fine but I'm scared that due date morro, once she born they find something wrong! But tryin look forward to it and not worry, as I know like say if they thought anything to worry bout would do tests as they talked us bout amino but when went bk they didn't offer as had grown on curve. I'm sure ur babba be fine and least if worried ur further along so can be born asap if needed, I'm sure they just like worry us! Wishin u all best + don't google I did and do and spend hours in tears with worry!

Mine is measuring 36mm at 39 weeks so was my first I delivered him fine x

Hello plz try not to worry. I've had loads of growth scans this pregnancy and my babys head has always been off the chart at 95-97th centile. The rest of his measurements have always been high too but I've worried about his head size. My consultant said that if there was anything to worry about it would have been picked up on scans (I've had them check his head a few times) ... Some babies just have bigger heads. Your LO will be fine :)

Thanks girls it's reassuring to know I'm not alone! Just had a bit of a meltdown over it combined with the fact I will prob need a csection and not get a natural birth. I shall blame the hormones lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->