Headache city...

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
I hit 9 weeks yesterday. I haven't had terrible pregnancy symptoms yet.

Until last night and tonight.....holy moley headaches! Bad ones! Is anyone else having them?

I was around 4-6 weeks, the worst ones were in the 4th week and let me tell you, I could barely function!!! I'm so glad that stage didn't last long... I drank a ton of water and it seemed to Maybe help?! I hope they pass for you soon!!!

Mine have hit this week, I'm 5w4d today. I'm drinking tons of water and trying to avoid getting up or moving around too fast, and it seems to be working :-(

I suffered with them really bad with DS, to the point where I had to avoid driving by myself as I would feel dizzy and get tingles in my hands. Think it lasted from 4 weeks til about 10 weeks.

I have had some bad ones so far this time but not as severe so I am hoping they don't get worse. Drinking plenty of fluids definitely helps!!

X

I had lots in first trimester, and they were horrible :( I probably had a few more than usual during second tri, but I think that was due to the ridiculously hot weather for the UK!! Since it's cooled down, they've been much better. Hope you feel better soon! XxxxxxxxxX :hugs:

I have a headache as I type this :( They've been on and off all first tri so far, and I always seem to wake up with them. Weird.:shrug:

That was one of my first signs I was pregnant at 4 weeks. Huge headache so I took a test to confirm. Only an occasional light headache since..

I get them bad. It started at around 9 weeks and I have them about 5 days out of the week. I can't wait until they start to go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->