Headache please go away

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
Due to my previous thread, Im being tested for preeclampsia, tonight I have got another frontal headache, I am so petrified that it is something more serious, if the doctors hadnt of told me they are checking for preeclampsia I would have just put it down to a normal headache due to thunder or something!! :flower:

I've been having headaches the past month ment to bring it up yesterday but spaced it

Does Tylenol help? My allergies give me headaches, but Tylenol cures them. If you can't seem to kick the headache with Tylenol then it may be something more. But, try to remember that headaches are common in pregnancy too. The extra weight/posture can cause headaches. I had pre-e last pregnancy, so I understand the fear! But, you could just be so paranoid that you are having those phantom pains as well. (Happens to me too!) Relax mama!

I very headaches as well. From the increase in blood flow. I'd they are trading you for pre e don't worry they are already addressing a potential problem. You could also get your BP checked if you are really worried. Just do you know worry will make it higher though!

Make sure you stay hydrated! I have mild pre-e and persistent headaches... but I find the headaches usually go away once I get enough fluid in my system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->