Headache

Rach27

Reaction score
Have a mean headache which is remedied by paracetamol for a few hours before it comes back. I don't want to keep taking paracetamol really so do you have any alternative ideas?

No other advice other than paracetamol and speak to your doc
Hope it eases soon for you :hugs:

Hi Rach, i had this a weeks back and found lying down helped and snacking on tea biscuits with a warm drink - worked for me so hopefully will for you xx

hey ,
i went to the dr at one point for a constant headache after 5 days of it.
she told me it was the muscles in my neck and shoulders were tight , and that they are conected some how to the muscles that go up your neck into your head and around brain etc...
basicly she told me that the best thing i could do was to do shoulder rolls and gentle neck stretches and it really worked, i still do it now when one comes along.
not saying that is the cause of yours but worth a go and actiually quite relaxing :)
could just be hormones effecting you in the wonderful way that they do

Thanks guys. Can't drink warm drinks atm (symptom of m/s!) but lying down and biscuits sounds like a great idea!! I'm also suffering from insomnia, which isn't helping. Hoping it won't last long!

Paracetamol is completely safe to take in pregnancy isn't it?

maybe laying down with eyes closed with a warm cloth on your head seems to help me a bit:)

I drink peppermint tea for headaches. You can have it as Iced tea if you can't drink it hot.

I have had the same thing off and on for 2-3weeks. A warm bath has worked everytime, although when I get one at work that is not too helpful. ::p

probably not much help but ive been gettin lots of headaches and really dont want to take any medication so have been trying to drink more to see if headaches are caused by dehydration and sometimes they are so bad i just go to bed as its the only thing that cures them, hope they ease up for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->