Headaches at only 4 weeks!!!

annaaabanana

Reaction score
omg. so I always have headaches anyways.. but OMG! It's just bad because I feel like I cant take anything. doc said I can take benydryl but I don't know If I even want to take that!! haha. I think it is from my severe anxiety I have always had.. and probably the bronchitis. but OH MY GOSH, they suck :( I'm taking antibiotics right now but the bronchitis so idk wht to do. any suggestions? :wacko:

I just figured it out yall... I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS drink soda. so much soda! lol, well I quit cold turkey when I found out.. just thought about it, opened up a coke, drank a sip, and it was like an instant relief. guess I shouldn't quit cold turkey like that!

having 1 coke won't hurt you or baby and will ease headache. Also I had bad headaches around 4-5 weeks and now they are gone. Hopefully yours will be gone too.

4-5 weeks was when I got my worst headaches..now I just get a mild one from time to time.

that is very reasuring!!! thank yall so much!!!:) anyone have problems breathing? i already have bad asthma, and also have just gotten over bronchitus. well i'm actually getting over it now.. but it's so hard not being able to catch my breath that well lol i have severe anxiety problems. so i'm just like ahhh!!!! haha! i'm just ready to see our baby on that screen and all the problems will go aawy:) ive been doing so good about not worrying now tho!! it's just hard to have a mc and then be pregnant. it's scary but like i told everyone, it feels so different this time :) in a good way!!! :) i'm just so exited! haha

I had a migraine the day after i ovulated and it stuck for a couple days along with heartburn and just generally feeling a bit off. Got my BFP 15DPO! Totally normal i think xx

Yeah i had awful headaches around 4-5 wks. Cola definitely helped lol. I've had one really bad one since at about 9 wks but they have definitely subsided. I normally dont drink fizzy drinks but i have been having one a day to keep me awake haha xx

I had a headache for 3 days straight before I got my BFP. It was part of the reason why I started to test. Then I got my BFP and my headaches went away hahaha.

Yep I have had dull headaches off and on as well (I'm 4w4d). I am guessing it is partially due to the caffeine withdrawal, even though I have been slowly decreasing my consumption over the last month. I cut myself down to just 1 cup of coffee each day, and no soda.

Just started getting really bad sudden headaches. Im nearly 8 wks! Had a bit of a fuzzy head up until now but it seems one symptom disappears and replaces itself with a different more annoying one lol xx

omg. so I always have headaches anyways.. but OMG! It's just bad because I feel like I cant take anything. doc said I can take benydryl but I don't know If I even want to take that!! haha. I think it is from my severe anxiety I have always had.. and probably the bronchitis. but OH MY GOSH, they suck :( I'm taking antibiotics right now but the bronchitis so idk wht to do. any suggestions? :wacko:

you can take tylenol as prescribed on bottle or paracetamol in the uk

feel better hun....try a warm or cool compress on ur head as well

thank yall everyone :) I love all of yall and everyone is so helpful and reassuring!! thanks everyone! :)

one cup of coffee and day or soda a day will not hurt you or baby....i would keep with the one so ur headaches dont hurt so bad..also can help with ur breathing....remember heartburn sets off ur asthma too so try stay away from stuff that makes it worse..

i suffered my asthma with my pregnancies...i use a humidifier....i had my rescue inhaler..btw safe for pregnancy they actually use it for preterm labor :)

also vicks vapo rubs on ur chest ....i know u will smell WONDERFUL..lol but it helps open u up...

i slept more upright as well...helped with heartburn and asthma....i had a air thing that helped clean the air in the room too......sometimes the steam from the shower helped lots on that too and try not to over exert yourself ((hug)) feel better..

i know im ttc now but i have been preggy 11 times with 4 healthy babies...so im not an expert but i been through so if u ever need someone to just listen dont be bashful...especially dealing with chronic ailments during pregnancy which can be scary..

:hugs:

one cup of coffee and day or soda a day will not hurt you or baby....i would keep with the one so ur headaches dont hurt so bad..also can help with ur breathing....remember heartburn sets off ur asthma too so try stay away from stuff that makes it worse..

i suffered my asthma with my pregnancies...i use a humidifier....i had my rescue inhaler..btw safe for pregnancy they actually use it for preterm labor :)

also vicks vapo rubs on ur chest ....i know u will smell WONDERFUL..lol but it helps open u up...

i slept more upright as well...helped with heartburn and asthma....i had a air thing that helped clean the air in the room too......sometimes the steam from the shower helped lots on that too and try not to over exert yourself ((hug)) feel better..

i know im ttc now but i have been preggy 11 times with 4 healthy babies...so im not an expert but i been through so if u ever need someone to just listen dont be bashful...especially dealing with chronic ailments during pregnancy which can be scary..

thank you so much! you rock!!! you always post the most helpful things on here for me! and omg, wow! that's a lot of mc's :( I'm sorry! but I bet you have some wonderful babies!!!! I really hope that you get you're next little one soon!!! :)!! I just have a doggie he's our baby! he's a pitbull and he's the sweetest loving dog around! it's crazy.. he KNOW'S I'm pregnant. lol he's so smart but he will not leave my side, he will just sit there and stare at me. hahah! it's so cute. and he already cuddles up with me enough.. but right now he stays cuddled up to my belly and it's just so sweet!! he's my profile picture on here btw! lol he's gonna protect our little one so well!! <3 I'm exiteddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha! :hugs: to you maama!!

I still have my cup of coffee in the morning and a soda at lunch... if I don't I get headaches from hell. And let's be honest, with 2 little ones to run around after, I kinda need the caffeine...lol I'd say just drink your coke every day if it helps, it won't hurt anything :)

thank you so much! you rock!!! you always post the most helpful things on here for me! and omg, wow! that's a lot of mc's :( I'm sorry! but I bet you have some wonderful babies!!!! I really hope that you get you're next little one soon!!! :)!! I just have a doggie he's our baby! he's a pitbull and he's the sweetest loving dog around! it's crazy.. he KNOW'S I'm pregnant. lol he's so smart but he will not leave my side, he will just sit there and stare at me. hahah! it's so cute. and he already cuddles up with me enough.. but right now he stays cuddled up to my belly and it's just so sweet!! he's my profile picture on here btw! lol he's gonna protect our little one so well!! <3 I'm exiteddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha! :hugs: to you maama!!

awww your so sweet and your welcome hun :hugs:

Your doggie is just to cute...yea they can tell right away if you are and become very snugglie which is great cause who cant use more snuggles, especially at that time :)....I right now have no pets though i do share some cute fuzz balls (doggies) with a friend and i have owned hampsters and a kitty in the past..or shall i say they owned me..lol

i get my info( i hate google so i stay off it as much as possible) think u can find anything to back uo anything on it...plus it scared the bee gees out of people more then helping anyway..
I was an LOB Nurse for 10 yrs and A ER nurse part time right now...Plus just live and learn really....:)I take what i need and toss what I dont ...hehe.....i wish i had a place like this last times i was preggy..there where boards and i even had my own but they where not so supportive as this one is..I LOVE THIS PLACE., WONT FIND A PLACE ON THE NET LIKE IT :thumbup:

this baby if we get blessed, trying three yrs now...will be my OH's first, he is a bit younger then me so and im 41 so im hoping we dont run out of time :(....we finally getting a doctors help now too..he didnt want to that was why we waited so long...but now we are..:)

look at me babbling, im sorry...I just enjoy talking to you in threads and i guess i saw an opening...
i befriended u on the friends list I hope that is ok...and if u ever need an ear or anything just reach out....Ill be there xx

thank you! yes, he is just the sweetest guy!! we saved him at just about 3 weeks. someone abandoned him and his sister on a dirt road, he was just a baby, skin and bones! and omg, I love him more than anything!! :) lol! but wow, I bet you see a lot in the ER!! I'm sorry that it is taking so long :( I will be praying every night for yall and to get this miracle baby!! <3 I know you can do it!!:). that is good that yall have decided to get help from a doctor, it is completely normal!!! and yes, I accepted you're friend request.. I am DONE googling as of right now.. I'm just done!! lol! I cant do this to myself any longer.. it's 2 in the morning!! haha! and I love it here as well!! I found this place when I had a mc. and it was so helpful!! I met some really good friends that I have never even met.. better friends then some ppl ive known my whole life!! I love hampsters and cats too! I had a hamster when I was little! :) hehe! and I'm always here for you as well! anytime you need an ear, I'm here! :hugs:

I must drink 4-5 cans of diet irn bru a day when i have them! I usually buy the 2ltr bottle but i prefer an ice cold can! I dont drink a lot of fizzy juice but i love it when i'm really in the mood for it! For the past few days (like my other pregnancies) around this time in my pregnancy fizzy juice just puts me right off. Because of my constant churning stomach and the constant hunger pains, fizzy juice just makes it worse and then it proceeds to give me really bad trapped wind and an even more upset stomach, so i have just been drinking a shit load of water and blue topped milk for my heartburn. When i was pregnant with my boy, blue topped milk saved my life. I was gulping 1-2ltrs a day and it took my heartburn away! And then it became an addiction... i couldnt get enough of it! xx

I must drink 4-5 cans of diet irn bru a day when i have them! I usually buy the 2ltr bottle but i prefer an ice cold can! I dont drink a lot of fizzy juice but i love it when i'm really in the mood for it! For the past few days (like my other pregnancies) around this time in my pregnancy fizzy juice just puts me right off. Because of my constant churning stomach and the constant hunger pains, fizzy juice just makes it worse and then it proceeds to give me really bad trapped wind and an even more upset stomach, so i have just been drinking a shit load of water and blue topped milk for my heartburn. When i was pregnant with my boy, blue topped milk saved my life. I was gulping 1-2ltrs a day and it took my heartburn away! And then it became an addiction... i couldnt get enough of it! xx

well its good that milk is so good for you :)..and im glad you found a solution..not many people do...especially with something nice and natural..

xx

well its good that milk is so good for you :)..and im glad you found a solution..not many people do...especially with something nice and natural..

xx

Thats me totally off the fizzy juice, i've been drinking water, diluted juice and lots of milk! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->