Headaches. Can't stand it anymore.

Wombat

Married mum of 2:)
Reaction score
Hi girls.

I am so fed up with being pregnant already. I am really looking forward having a healthy term baby here, but pregnancy itself!

Nausea. Yuky taste in my mouth. Fatigue.
But worst of all - headaches!

The only time of the day I ever feel normal is just after I wake up.

The rest of the day is a blur.

My head feels as if it weighs a ton. And the pain is all over my head. Numb, dull pain. I can't think straight. I can't function. Having my eyes open and ANY sound around me is a torture.

I just hope it gets better. SOON.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm sure it'll start to ease off a bit soon. I had headaches but they were gone by 6-7weeks xx

I had headaches starting at 7 weeks and lasting pretty regularly until 17 weeks. Now they are more sporadic. Drinking a TON of water and going to sleep earlier helped me. I took Tylenol when it was completely unbearable.

It's not fun this pregnancy thing :p

I've been feeling pretty sicky today, and I was thinking about how I don't enjoy pregnancy either!

I have been having headaches for the last two weeks too, (I am approx 6 weeks), and I find that drinking loooads of water does help, but it's not easy to do.
Are you drinking enough?

Right there with you. I didn't realize headaches were a symptom of pregnancy, I just thought I was dehydrated or that the spring allergies were affecting my sinuses. Hot/cold compresses helped me last night (hot for sinus pressure, cold for tension). Hope these pass quickly!

Thank you girls for your replies!

I'll try drinking more. I do try to drink a lot, and since I pee ALL the time, guess I'm not dehydrated... But will try to drink more water.

I wake up in the morning normal, and as day progresses it goes from bad to worse :(

sounds like me except I have the flu as well mine is more a sinus headache I will try a warm compress although I did steam a little now ...

I told my DH last night I wish I could fast forward this pregnancy to where I actually leave the hospital with a healthy baby ... I too have that awful taste which makes food not so appealing anymore and I also feel normal when I wake up and as the day progresses the symptoms become worse at night the nausea is at its worst and I force myself to sleep earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->