Headaches during beginning of second trimester?

Megan0625

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm so excited to officially be out of the first trimester. I'm 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant with a baby girl <3. I've had a fairly smooth pregnancy so far with mostly fatigue, sore bbs, and some morning sickness (mostly on an empty stomach), which didn't really start until around 9-10 weeks. Before pregnancy, I was definitely prone to getting headaches, and the last few days, I've been getting so many headaches and they are driving me crazy. Has anybody else had this problem? I did call my OB and they said they are probably hormonal, especially because they do feel much better after taking Tylenol, but I'm just hoping these don't continue for too long because they are driving me nuts.

It’s likely hormonal but maybe see if you have an elevated BP as a precaution.

I used to get hormonal headaches before my period and when I got pregnant last time I remember speaking to the midwife because they were just daily as I went into second Tri. They did ease off after a Couple of weeks though thankfully.

Although I'm now 14+5 with this pregnancy and have them again urg! Hoping they do one fairly soon! Paracetamol never touched them either which was rubbish.

Echoing what pp said about blood pressure checks, but I'm sure it's fine. Seems to be a common occurrence :/

That's good to know, but I'm sorry you are getting them too! My bp is good, just got checked today :) But I've had a migraine since yesterday. Ugh. I got migraines before pregnancy and my OB said it's common to get more frequent headaches during pregnancy, especially if you get migraines. It's probably my least favorite pregnancy symptom so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->