Headaches...sweet headaches!

angelbump

Reaction score
Anyone else 10 weeks or more and having horrible headaches? Iv heard that really bad heaches are a sign of pre-eclampsia? I get them only in the evening but once there here they dont go until iv slept. Absolutely awful everytime I stand or move it throbs! :(:(:( I know its hormones but goooooood!!

Anyone else 10 weeks or more and having horrible headaches? Iv heard that really bad heaches are a sign of pre-eclampsia? I get them only in the evening but once there here they dont go until iv slept. Absolutely awful everytime I stand or move it throbs! :(:(:( I know its hormones but goooooood!!

Me! I have heard that, but do you monitor your BP? I take my BP everyday and it is and has always been low ever since I can remember. The highest its ever been is 110/70. My doc said it was because all the hormonal changes.

I'm only 7 weeks and I've had bad headaches ever since I found out.. migraines really and my doctor said itll only get worse.. I'm like GREEEATTT!

Not 10 weeks but yeah, I've been getting terrible headaches.

Im right there with you all very horrible headaches and mine also dont go away till i go to bed only thing im not liking in preg so far

I am 22 weeks pregnant and can just about tell by my headache that it's 3pm. I'm susceptible to them anyway, but having one every day really stinks. I think it's j6st fatigue, hormones and dehydration. Fun, isnt it? :dohh:

Oh god dont say that tablefor4 im quite used to having them and its always been the first sign of illness with me anyways. But they are coming thick and fast and they stick around. My only saving grace is knowing that hormones are ramping up whoch means my little bean is growing some more! X

Oh god dont say that tablefor4 im quite used to having them and its always been the first sign of illness with me anyways. But they are coming thick and fast and they stick around. My only saving grace is knowing that hormones are ramping up whoch means my little bean is growing some more! X

Most of mine go away when I've had a bit of a lie down. It gets noticeably worse if I have not had enough water to drink, or if I haven't eaten properly during the day (I work from home so sometimes just forget to eat for hours on end). Midwife graciously tells me that it's likely a combination of hormones and being older this time round (I'm nearly 38). Lol, I'm a hormonal geriatric. But they are a very predictable type of headache so I just use it as a good excuse to go and have a nana-nap.

Wish you all the best!

Yep, 10 weeks is when the headaches started! I'm glad I don't get them for too long, they come and go, but when I do have them they are horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->