Headaches? Worried...

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I've been having a lot of headaches lately. Sometimes they are dull and achy, other times they're sharp, stabbing migraines. I'm worried because the only times I've had headaches before during pregnancy was after my mcs when my hormones changed abruptly from my pregnant to non-pregnant state. Anyone else experiencing this and have a healthy pregnancy confirmed? I'm hoping it may just be a combination of fatigue and exhaustion in addition to the rising hormones.

I've had a couple of headaches this time round. It's a common pregnancy symtom so I really wouldn't worry sure all is fine xxx

I've had really terrible headaches with all of my successful pregnancies. This time around I've had really awful migraines :( It totally sucks but as long as you have no other worrisome symptoms, I wouldn't be too concerned.

My first pregnancy it was awful was actually signed off work they got so bad. Was in bed very early last night with a horrible headache.

Hoping it's just the hormones.

With my daughter i had awful headaches the whole of the first trimester and a bit into the 2nd tri too! It was all completely normal, i have them this time too not as often as with my daughter but sometimes so painful that i feel like im going to be sick, i had one a couple of days ago and i cudnt see straight i ended up taking pain killers and laying down trying not to cry it hurt so much but baby is doing perfectly xx

Headaches in pregnancy are completely normal its the increased rise in hormones hun, drink plenty of water and paracetamol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->