Headaches

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Wow these are driving me mad

Got hospital Tomo but my god they hurt anyone getting these?

Yes I've been getting headaches since I hit week 8 xx

They have been so bad I have been worried

Mine are quiet bad some days but after a little crafty nap they seem to go away, since I hit 8 weeks my symptoms have changed my boobs became heavy and hard (not really hurting or sensitive) starting to get more headaches, I've had around 3 nose bleeds this week and needing the toilet more often xx

I suffered from bad headaches from around week 8 or 9 and I still get them occasionally now. It is quite common so I wouldn't worry about it too much x

Try migrastick! They're sold at my local health food store. It's basically lavender and peppermint and something else in a roll-on. My sister gave me something similar, homemade from the farmer's market in a lip balm tube. I use that when I have a bad headache. I also have a massage lotion called Lasting Touch which has all sorts of good stuff in it, such as capsacin, msm, arnica, etc. It's really helpful on the back of my neck if it's a tension headache.
Lots and lots of water too.
Pregnant women, it seems, experience lots of symptoms similar to detox. I think it's because our digestive systems aren't working as efficiently as before and the toxins in our bodies need to come out in different ways...like headaches, acne, body odor, and all that other glamorous stuff.

Absolutely debilitating. Even my coworkers noticed that "something is wrong, you're not perky!"

I've had one for 3 days straight. Hurts so bad! Tylenol did nothing for me. I tried a cold ice pack and that offered relief but nothing major. The best that worked for me is N essential oil. Doterra's Deep
Blue. Sounds like the migrastick may be similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->