Headaches

c beary83

Reaction score
Does anyone suffer from this? I've had it all week and been going to bed really early. When I wake up it's usually gone but not today :cry:

With my little girl i had headaches every day for the first trimester but no being sick, just feeling it, whereas with my boys no headaches but constant puking lol i had terrible headache last night but its gone now thankfully, hope your headaches stop soon hun x

I am having awful headaches the past couple of days....I also had sickness with my son, barely any this time...wonder if it is a girl sign?

It could be! Would be interesting if it was a sign wouldnt it!

I don't. Ind either way what I have but this pregnancy is totally different to last time I was thinking possibly a girl this time.....not sure yet whether I want to find out before birth or not....I like the guessing fame hehe

Iv found out with all of mine, but this time, last baby im having a suprise!!! So excited for a suprise baby! I already have 2 boys 1 girl so a suprise will be wonderful, i knew with my boys that they were boys, but i wasnt sure with my girl,(until scans of course) think thats more that i didnt want to get my hopes up lol not that i would have minded another boy i love my boys, and they are so much easier than girls IMO lol

I had a constant headache through first trimester with my girl. Also several migraines. This time I've had nothing. I was wondering if it might mean a boy!

I had bad headaches with my last baby but think was due to fact i was so sick. i couldnt even keep sips of water down.

Yep, I've had headaches and sickness had this with my first pregnancy and he was a boy so now I'm thinking maybe I'm having another little man :) I'm not bothered either way x

I remember having horrible headaches at least 5 days a week during the entire 1st trimester of my last pregnancy. That was always my worst symptom, along with very tender boobs and lots of cramping. I just found out last week that I'm expecting baby #2 and I've already had 4 headaches in the last 7 days. My boobs are definitely sore and I'm having intermittent cramping, but the symptoms are a bit milder than last time (for now, anyway).

I've had quite a few headaches as well, to the point they are making me feel sick. didn't get headaches with my boys, but did have quite bad morning sickness, this time I have nausea and headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->