Headaches

Momof2onetube

Momma of 2 each <3
Reaction score
I&#8217;m pretty sure I&#8217;m 4DPO today, and every day since I ov&#8217;d, headaches! I have one when I get up in the morning and one in the evening it seems :cry: what the hay? I&#8217;m hoping it&#8217;s just my body adjusting to actually having natural homonal changes since coming off bc. Anyone else suffer from this??

I’ve also had a headache for the last two days . I usually get them when AF is here too . Definetly horemones .. for me anyway .
Hope it goes soon

Same! Started up like 3 days after DTD and extreme tiredness

Not headaches but I've really noticed the hormone fluctuations returning since coming off my implant! Getting more spots, hair is greasier, moods going up and down, worrying about people's judgements of me etc.
It was nice to have steady hormones for a while! &#128514;

Not headaches but I've really noticed the hormone fluctuations returning since coming off my implant! Getting more spots, hair is greasier, moods going up and down, worrying about people's judgements of me etc.
It was nice to have steady hormones for a while! &#128514;

I definitely noticed lots of changes coming off bc! Holy moly. Its funny cause I said to OH that I actually feel like a human now, with real emotions :haha: I didn’t have the ups and downs on bc either!

Yeah.. pros and cons haha. I like it in my personal life but I'm still quite new to working in a high pressure job and I am a bit useless there when hormonal &#128514;
I really hope I've ovulated.. I should be 2dpo, I got a dark opk but ever so slightly lighter than the control line and that's the darkest I've had, then ov pains the next day but again maybe not as strong as I've had in the past.. two days later I'm still getting lots of ewcm.. so I'm worried I'm still waiting for the pesky egg!!
Sorry I've just told the exact same story on the July thread xD

I get hormonal headaches. I usually get them the day before or day of AF showing up. I also get them when pregnant. They were the worst 2nd half of first tri and first half of 2nd tri. They stopped by 20 weeks.

Anyways, good luck :)

Yeah.. pros and cons haha. I like it in my personal life but I'm still quite new to working in a high pressure job and I am a bit useless there when hormonal &#128514;
I really hope I've ovulated.. I should be 2dpo, I got a dark opk but ever so slightly lighter than the control line and that's the darkest I've had, then ov pains the next day but again maybe not as strong as I've had in the past.. two days later I'm still getting lots of ewcm.. so I'm worried I'm still waiting for the pesky egg!!
Sorry I've just told the exact same story on the July thread xD

I don’t temp so I’m just going by opk and pains too, *should* be 6dpo now. Good luck!! :dust:

I get hormonal headaches. I usually get them the day before or day of AF showing up. I also get them when pregnant. They were the worst 2nd half of first tri and first half of 2nd tri. They stopped by 20 weeks.

Anyways, good luck :)

Eek, sorry to hear! I can’t say headaches were a thing in either of my pregnancies. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->