Headaches.

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
On Monday it will be 7 weeks since my c section. I've had a constant headache for almost 3 weeks now. Nothing seems to help. Tried drinking more, eating at regular intervals, painkillers. Nothing. I'm just constantly tired and just fed up of this constant headache :( x

Have you talked to your doctor yet? I would. Maybe they can run tests? Also, there are SO MANY different types of headache medications out there. I would probably see my GP, and then a neuro. :hugs:

I forgot at my 6 week check on Thursday. I got really upset as they asked me where the baby was. Think they need to read my notes :( tempted to go to walk in centre this afternoon x

Hi Lexi, we were in 3rd tri together, hope your ok, I know your probably sick of people asking that but I honestly don't know what else to say to you, big hug too. I had a c section 4 weeks ago and have had a sort of mild niggling headache since. Nothing makes it better but it doesnt seem to get worse either, I'm going to mention it at my 6 week check if it's not gone by then. X x

I forgot at my 6 week check on Thursday. I got really upset as they asked me where the baby was. Think they need to read my notes :( tempted to go to walk in centre this afternoon x

:hugs: I would be flipping out. They should have read them. That's ridiculous. I would still call your GP about it.

Surprisingly I have had more headaches lately, but not every day. I had them before I was pregnant but they stopped during.

:hugs: and I hope you get some relief soon. xoxoxo

hi lexi, I just wanted to say I had a c section nearly 4 weeks ago and I have had a headache every day since coming home :( I've tried paracetamol, co-codamol and even migraine tablets but nothing touches it. I'm also seeing spots still, that started at 38 weeks but I've got high bp and am on medication for that so it could be related. I'm bloody sick of it tho lol. I'm so sorry for how insensitive they were at your check up, idiots *big hugs* xxx

I keep seeing spots and going really dizzy and shaky. I'm sure it's all linked. Tried getting an appoitment, but was almost 2 weeks away? Went to walk in centre, but was full of crying children, not something I can be dealing with. Hoping it goes soon :(

That was the third time they've asked me where he is. My next appoitment I'm taking his urn and I'll show them that when they ask. Grr. Useless doctors x

I had a constant headache after mine too, a lot down to the stress of what had happened which i guess could be true for you too :( But i was tested and found to be severely anemic aswell, it could be that for you?
Hope you get to see someone soon, i have a different kind of anemia aswell as iron but by the time i was seen i was very poorly as i hadn't really looked after myself very well either. Anemia is quite common after a csection x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->