health in pregnancy grant?

miss.kayleigh

me, oh and jakey lee
Reaction score
anyone had theirs yet or know when we'll recieve them?
xxx

god knows when i will recieve mine, i sent the form off to HMRC by recorded delivery and i checked to see it had got there and its been lost in the post :hissy: i have to wait another 3w until my next mw appointment to get a form!! i'm so mad with the post office...sorry about that rant! xx

well i was thinking mine maybe got lost coz i haven't had a letter or anything back to say they've recieved it! at the midwive tomorrow and don't know whether to ask for another one! i'm 37 weeks this week though and of they baby comes before they pay i won't get it!

i don't know if there are any helpline numbers to ring...do they not pay if you have had the baby?? even if its born after 6th April...theres bound to be a backlog of applications...x

I heard they were only starting to process the forms at the beginning of April and that pay out could be around May time. I expect my wee man to have arrived before the grant money comes in. I have already spent the money so really could do with knowing when its coming in.

Cx

there is a help line number its 0845 366 7885 i spoke to them today and they only started checking forms today but aim to pay everyone by the end of may, and as long as your due after the 6th april if they not payed before you've give birth you will still get it

my midwife said that it has a delay on it with it been a new claim she said expect to here in may about it
nikki

my midwife at my last appointmentsaid that they were only going to be sorted out at end of april.
xXx

0845 366 7885 this is the help line number i spoke to them today and they have just started sorting through the forms, and as long as your baby is due after the 6th of april u'll still get it whether you give birth before they pay out.They are expecting to pay everyone by the end of may

Hi there...Is it 25 wks I can apply? I have mw app wen i'm 24wks will she sign it for me then byt the time they get it check it over i'll be well over 25 wont i?! XX

Hi there...Is it 25 wks I can apply? I have mw app wen i'm 24wks will she sign it for me then byt the time they get it check it over i'll be well over 25 wont i?! XX

They can't sign it until you are over 25wks, I remember there being a section on the form how many wks/days you are at time of signing.

I know some other people tried to get it signed before 25wks and mws won't do it as its specifically for over 25wks,

I would either change your appointment or arrange to go and collect your form when you are 25wks.

They can sign them in advance of 25 weeks. i got mine really early and she just pre dated it.

I have an awful feeling that loads of us will never see htis £190 though, I dont know why, I just think they have had this planned for years but no one has seen any £££ yet. They should have been on the ball with it.

Just called the helpline and was told they cant even say whether the forms have been received yet. I sent mine off a week ago recorded delivery but they advised to call back next week with NI number and it may then be on the system., fingers crossed, dont mind waiting for it as long as they do actually pay the grant.

I spoke to them today too and was told basically the same - although the guy said we should expect to have something by around the end of april beginning of may - they are telling people end of may at the very latest though.

how long does the surestart one take to come through?

I had mine yesterday - I put in for it the first week the forms came out - seems like ages ago. My due date is today so i dont know if thats anything to do with paying out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->