Health Visiting team want my feedback...

AP

Reaction score
So they sent me a questionnaire type thing. It's meant to be anonymous but no doubt it will stand out like a sore thumb that it's from me. But I don't care.

I want to say that I think the team should liase with the neonatal consultants and the Bliss charity's guideline to understand the altered guidelines for preemies. But I don't know how to word it without sounded like, well, I'm taking the piss.

Recently another HV assumed Alex was weaned later due to prematurity and I had to correct her, which made me realise that the team don't have great knowledge on this.

So how do I put it in writing?

So they sent me a questionnaire type thing. It's meant to be anonymous but no doubt it will stand out like a sore thumb that it's from me. But I don't care.

I want to say that I think the team should liase with the neonatal consultants and the Bliss charity's guideline to understand the altered guidelines for preemies. But I don't know how to word it without sounded like, well, I'm taking the piss.

Recently another HV assumed Alex was weaned later due to prematurity and I had to correct her, which made me realise that the team don't have great knowledge on this.

So how do I put it in writing?

I would just say exactly what you have said. You were disappointed to find the team seem to have little experience and knowledge of premature babies and think the team should contact Bliss to see what information they have for health visitors and any advice they can give.

You won't be the only preemie mum they have!

Do it on my behalf too!

See that's why I want to speak up, for us all really. If it helps just one prem mum get the right advise then I'll be glad.

Although "yous are crap" seems simple enough :rofl:

i think something simple and straight to the point would be good, for example

your shit

LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly