Healthy baby boy

momtoparker

Reaction score
Well.......I gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Nov 20th at 9:26 am. I started having contractions but they were never the same amount of time apart, but since this was my second pregnancy i thought i should go to the hospital anyway. My mother took me and my step mother came and got my son at 2 in the morning. We went to the hospital and they said i was 3 cm dialated so they kept me and they hooked me up to an IV and gave me something to speed up the process, anyway the contractions did of course get more painful and will never forget that feeling again, after two natural labors (no epidural). Once i got 10cm it took 10 min for him to come out, but it was the longest 10 min,lol as im sure most of you know. I remember i was begging for my life to be saved, lol and said i could'ent push any more so the doc knew i had a vac for my first son and all he had to say was i am going to get that vac andi started pushing harder, lol lol. Anyway i escaped with only hemeroids and a beautiful baby boy whom i named Preston Cole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->