Heard bubs heartbeat on doppler!

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
I am sooooooooo happy brought angelsound doppler and it came today i couldnt wait to try it after bit of searching i found my bubs heartbeat i had tears of joy in my eyes :happydance: everything seems so real after my scare last week so now fx for my scan next week.

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I wouldnt live without my doppler, its such a relief to hear the heartbeat!!!

Congratulations! It is brilliant when you hear your baby's heartbeat on the doppler - and 12 weeks is quite early as well, congratulations! The Angelsounds doppler does become a bit of an addiction!

xxx

Yea! Isn't it exciting?? I was clinging to my husbands hand when we heard it the first time because ten days beforehand we were told we were miscarrying. That is probably the best sound in the whole world. (Well, pre-delivery I suppose!) Congratulations darling!

its great isnt it :happydance: i found my babys hb an now i have to listen everyday !

Excellent news! I bought an angelsounds too but not managed to hear the heartbeat yet (still only 10+3)... anyone got any tips for use? I'm not going to try again until I am 12 weeks. x

Congrats!! That is fantastic!! Absolutely delighted for you. :hug:

Yey! I got addicted too, and then midwife listened to the first time yesterday and pointed out the noise of it kicking. I was so proud! You'll need to listen out to other things too!

Excellent news! I bought an angelsounds too but not managed to hear the heartbeat yet (still only 10+3)... anyone got any tips for use? I'm not going to try again until I am 12 weeks. x

Try when youve got a full bladder and found mine on the right hand pretty low down did you use the gel?

awesome :) I have one too! But i cant find anything :( I am gonna try again tonight :):)

awesome :) I have one too! But i cant find anything :( I am gonna try again tonight :):)

I was told to buy the gel with it as picks it up better brought mine 99p from ebay but think you can use baby oil xx

use plenty of gel (ky jelly works great) and try right above your pubic bone. Ive been hearing the hb since 8wk 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->