heard my babba on my doppler!!! (arrived this morning!)

bethyb

Expecting our third!!!
Reaction score
heard it for a few seconds and im so so so so thrilled! It was just ober 180!! ahhhhhhhhhh love it :) :happydance:

Hey where did you get your doppler to? wow I didn't reaslise you could hear the heart that early! I wanna get one

mines a digital hi-bebe bt200, it was recommended to me by jacqui as she heard her babba at just under 10 weeks :)

I want one but they all so expensive :(

Congrats on hearing LO though, must be such a buzz

yeah it was wonderful! I got mine second hand from e bay for £42.00 not to bad as u can sell it on after u have babba :)

Yay Bethy!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aint it the best sound!!!:cloud9:

My bubbs hb started off around 175 BPM @ 9wks 6dys and wow has it changed now....it sounds different, stronger and is 155 BPM approx...at 12wks 1 dy!

Its truly amazing:cloud9:

Awww hun that must be fantastic, i had know idea you could hear it that early xxxxx

yeah well i tried today cuz i know u heard urs at nine weeks 6 days! Only caught it for a few secs but it was 176-178 bpm then jumped to 180 and then I lost it. ahhhhhh just to hear it and see the heart go dark I was like babbas ok woooooohoooooo! Im gonna leave it a few days and try again andhopefully get it for longer. Have my scan on Wends too so roll on next week! :)

Thats fantastic hun!! :happydance:
I decided not to buy one incase i couldnt find heartbeat one day... but i still get tempted when i hear people talking about it. :blush:
So happy for you. :hugs:

Ive got the same hi bebe one and picked hb up just past 10 weeks aswell :D

Its reasuring and I am now kickin myself for selling mine on ebay...Will have to get a new one in few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->