Heard the heartbeat! & Moving over to 2nd Trimester!

Ahughes

Reaction score
I got to hear the heartbeat this past Friday at my appointment with the midwife! She said it was around the 150s, which is normal! I could not stop smiling. It made everything thing seem real because my doctor's office won't do an ultrasound on me until 16-20 weeks (according to them, insurance won't cover an ultrasound until 16-20 weeks) :(. I had to ask my midwife to do this scan so I could hear the heartbeat. BUT, she did put slight cramping (although I don't have any ;) ) on my sheet in hopes that they'll do an ultrasound at my appointment next week. I just want to see our bean!!! My husband unfortunately missed hearing the heartbeat because he was at home packing up the car because we took a trip up north this weekend. He was really sad, lol.

&& Today is my last day in the first trimester! It has gone by so fast and I barely have a bump, lol. I'm getting more nervous as time goes on but hopefully it slows down so I can enjoy being pregnant! :) Good luck to the rest of you ladies! :happydance:

Congrats and enjoy the rest of your journey! :)

Did you ever think about purchasing one for your home? I have one and I can listen whenever I want! (which I do everyday)! It's a wonderful asset to have! :thumbup:

Just a thought! But Congrats!! It is an AMAZING feeling! :cloud9:

congratulations, I hope the next two trimesters go smoothly for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back