Hearing the Heartbeat - Doppler

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies.

Just wondering how many of us have heard the baby's heartbeat on a home doppler? And if so how many weeks were you along when you did?

Thank yous :flower:

darl I don't have a home doppler so sorry I can't help you honey.

NeyNey you should ask wobbs or AG. I think wobbs was a pro at finding the HB early and I think she told AG her tricks ;)

I was 12 weeks :) I really dont think u would find it at 5 weeks though hun. I dont even think they show up on scans a lot of the time then. xx

Oh I know it's too early hun lol...I was just thinking of buying one and wondered what stage along I should look at buying one.

thanks for the replies.

I'll ask Wobbs Vickie, thanks sweetie :hugs:

My kids father's Wife is lending me her's it's a professional one she got on the internet, same ones dr's use.. In a few weeks can't wait. She said the professional ones work at 12wks maybe sooner she didn't get it til then.
A friend told me she couldn't find it with the other ones like bebe sounds til 5 1/2months, another one told me 30wks, not sure the brand she used

I bought an AngelSounds one last week and picked up my baby's heartbeat at 11+6. It only cost £20 so was money well spent!

I bought an AngelSounds one last week and picked up my baby's heartbeat at 11+6. It only cost £20 so was money well spent!

I've been umm-ng and aah-ing about buying the AngelSounds one over the past week or so. Based on your comment, I think I'm going to go on Amazon now and get it ordered!

I am 9 weeks and I thought I had it at the weekend, now I am not so sure and am thinking it maybe my hb!!

I found mine at 10 weeks hun, with the Hi Bebe! Definately worth investing in at about 10 weeks I think! xx

I am 9 weeks and I thought I had it at the weekend, now I am not so sure and am thinking it maybe my hb!!

the babys heartbeat sounds the a galloping horse, fast.

i never got my angels sound until i was bout 17weeks i think it was, but the girl i got it off off said sh found hers at bout 8 weeks xx

Heard mine at 8+2 with the Angelsounds one. :)

Crypto - you probably did hear baby, but like me you probably don't believe it even just a few minutes later. :D It really is quite a lot faster than your own, if you get someone to feel your pulse while you're listening you'll be able to define the two. I also found that making a recording of the hb was very reassuring - I've stuck it on my mp3 player and have a listen every time I'm doubtful it existed.

I first heard the heartbeat at doc's office at 9+4. I got a home doppler at 11 weeks and have been able to hear the heartbeat at home since then. The first time you use it, it takes a while to find the bean, but after a few times, it's easy to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->