Heart murmers and echos

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
So i went for routin check with midwive at 34+5 where my pulse is still high after 2 weeks and drinking between 2-4 litres a day so wasnt due to dehydration but they sent me emergency to the labour triarge to be seen asap they found a server level 5 heart murmer and echo they asked loads of questions which i didnt think as they where asking because i put server heart burn breathlessness pain in my lungs etc but put it down to pregnancy related baby being big etc but now im thinking about it the heart burn is at weird times like antiacids do not help i could go through a whole pack of renees an hour but could it be pulpuration instead x

I have arithmia so my pulse appears really high on the at home heart rate monitors. I get some heart burn feeling pain when my heart is really racing it's awful and takes so long to subside.

Do you reackon its connected im currently waiting on a heart scan to see the extent and they will review it in labour ward so more likely even being induced or c cection xx

I'm not sure how it relates with your pregnancy hun as I'm ttc#1 and mine came around only last year so still learning as took a while to get my referal to cardiology then took months to get the results from the 24 hour monitor but luckily my heart rate is 72 bpm average but my heart just likes to do a little muscle contraction in between actual beats so hoping to find out more how it may effect me while pregnant soon

There are quite a few reasons that you could have a heart murmur, sometimes it's just the fact that the extra blood volume in pregnancy is just louder as it's passing through the same sized valves/vessels. like pp said the burning could be palpitations but it could also be your lungs or stomach, it's really hard to differentiate there are so many organs in the same area. Hope you get some answers quickly

Got the appointment for next friday so shouldnt have to wait to long altho i feel like it is getting worst but im trying to find someone with same sort of experience to kno what there gonna look for as the doctors in labour ward wants to review it being 3 day short of 37 weeks i was wondering if something does show would they chance my pregnancy going to labour with added risk of it getting worst or not being able to cope under the amount of stress im kinda in this stage now that so many complications are happenening and she is a very large sized baby bigger then all my others and well i just want her here safe so want to kno what could happen xx

Depends what, if anything, is found and how severe it is. There is a chance that they may not want you to have a natural labour, but it may be ok with close monitoring. Sorry I can't really give you a straight answer there really are so many possibilities and outcomes. Hope the wait goes quickly and everything is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->