Heart Palpatations Anybody?

madasahatter

Reaction score
Today I developed palpitations. I've had them periodically in the past but not for ages. And usually when I drink too much tea! I've only had 1 cup today.

AF/testing on 7th.

The only thing thats different (other than possibly being pregnant!) is that I took Flaxseed oil for the first time today. Haven't been able to find any side affects online.

Has anyone had palpitations in early pregnancy? I have googled it and it can happen, I just thought I'd ask you lot too!!

Has anyone had it as a side affect of the flaxseed oil?

I'm not too concerned, tho at one point I did think I was going to pass out. Maybe I should be worried!!

Thanks!

xx

I didn't think that was pregnancy related!

For years I'll have heart palpitations occasionally, maybe once a month or so. Nothing too serious.

For the last two weeks I've been having them almost every day. They're not severe, just noticeable. Once it happened while I was standing (it usually happens when I'm laying down) and I thought I was going to pass out because of it.

I was going to ask my doctor about it, but I didn't even think that it could be a pregnancy symptom.

I'm 20DPO today and five days late... but I'm to scared to test haha.

For years I'll have heart palpitations occasionally, maybe once a month or so. Nothing too serious.

For the last two weeks I've been having them almost every day. They're not severe, just noticeable. Once it happened while I was standing (it usually happens when I'm laying down) and I thought I was going to pass out because of it.

I was going to ask my doctor about it, but I didn't even think that it could be a pregnancy symptom.

you havent tested? do you feel pregnant?

you havent tested? do you feel pregnant?

I haven't tested since 14DPO with a clear blue digital, but not with first morning urine. I bought two tests today and broke down and used one (I was supposed to wait until tomorrow) and it said "not pregnant"

You'd think that even with non FMU at 20DPO you'd get an accurate reading. I might test tomorrow morning with FMU, but I'm not sure.

I was going to ask if anyone noticed an increase in blood pressure after implantation. I have it, or feel I do, I can feel it in my eyes and neck. I also notice my lower belly has a bluish tinge (my skin is fairly light). Anyone??

Haven't noticed a blue tinge and god knows, I'm staring at myself to see if my boobs have got bigger/nipples have got darker/veins more obvious!

Don't know about the increase in BP. It can happen later on. I have low BP which may have something to do with my racing heart.

AF due on Wed 7th (resisting testing before...) so fingers crossed for us all xx

I'm so glad someone posted this. I had heart palpitations just this morning that didn't let up. It felt very uncomfortable.

I tend to get them once in a great while, but it's usually just a flutter. These kept going for over a minute or two.

I have seriously cut back on caffeine and I was fairly relaxed at my desk at work. I tried googling it as an early pg sign, but didn't get a definitive answer. It is very strange though. Hmmm...

I had then when I was pregnant with DD. It's due to the increase in blood. Not saying that yours is pregnancy related but it can happen!
Hope all you ladies get your BFP! :)

I had major palpitations at 7DPO onwards on one of my cycles that I now believe was a chemical - I really felt different and the heart palpitations which I never get, were constant throughout the day. I truly believed I was pregant as I had a nice big implantation dip also but sadly my short luteal phase (10 days that cycle) probably caused it to end.......but I certainly had them and thats the only time I have ever had them. I spent lots of time googling it and many sites said that is one of the earliest pregnancy signs you can have.

ooh mine happened 7DPO...

They were really bad that day and I've had them off and on since but not as bad as that first day. I thought I was gonna pass out.

AF is due this Wed (7th) but as DH is away I've promised to not POAS til he gets back (Tues) so I guess I'll know if mine were pregnancy related pretty soon. Other than being pretty shattered and my boobs feeling heavier (not something I've noticed happening before AF is due) any other 'symptoms' have gone.

I get these alot sometimes they are bad today I had a bad one my heart rate was 158 but my blood pressure was only 97/58 (low) so for me I think its when my blood pressure drops, a few years ago I had a real bad one I had to be admitted to hospital and had a drug to pause my heart that was the scariest thing i've ever had

I've never had a high pulse rate or racing heart but the last 2 days I've had 2 episodes of high pulse rate (100p/m) and a racing heart, feels kinda fluttery? And like its jumping out of my throat? Weird!

Both times I was just sitting watching tv and suddenly just noticed, felt a little breathless and chest fell funny. I'm a student nurse so got my stethescope out and listened to my heart which sounded fine just was very fast!

Hope it goes soon as doesn't feel nice at all really :wacko:

omg, i got these, and i felt like i had a butterfly under the wiring of my bra by my ribs xxx

well I hope its a good sign for me, thanks for replying x

I was going to ask if anyone noticed an increase in blood pressure after implantation. I have it, or feel I do, I can feel it in my eyes and neck. I also notice my lower belly has a bluish tinge (my skin is fairly light). Anyone??

I have had this too, and I am very healthy and exercise regularly. I don't smoke or drink either. :shrug:

But I also noticed my heart palps coming back too. I used to get them a lot. I wore a heart monitor and the doctor detected them in the readings, but he didn't think it was anything to worry about. Since I've been exercising and getting healthier I haven't had any. I noticed last week they I did have one on two different days. Who knows though... Im trying not to overanalyze!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->